Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
@blueparrot And Cassis is very pretty too for a day... beach (pebble) in a bay that warms up nicely, good restaraunts, pretty. But just for a day like, it ain't Nice or Marseille!!!
Cheers, had looked at Cassis to stay a few days as a base for visiting Avignon and Carcasonne area next year.

don't know to be honest. Single two games I could see him playing were against us and I didn't pay attention at all. Bakayoko and Mbappe were two I noticed, Bakayoko was amazing in first half at Etihad.
if you only noticed Bakayoko and Mbappe at the ethiad i wouldn't trust you, since Bernardo was the best player on the pitch by a mile

Cheers, had looked at Cassis to stay a few days as a base for visiting Avignon and Carcasonne area next year.

Do it bro, it's really well positioned for exploring that whole coast without getting bogged down in 'big city' life... and trips to the calanques make for postcard moments!! You travelled that coast much in the past?

if you only noticed Bakayoko and Mbappe at the ethiad i wouldn't trust you, since Bernardo was the best player on the pitch by a mile

This and Bakayoko was heavily strapped, carrying an injury and was pretty poor by his standards that night.

Relax about the fee, when PSG soon spend €220m on Neymar, no fees this summer is no longer going to matter, the fees in football is almost fictional nowadays so i try to ignore them, there is nothing we as fans or anyone can do about if, the fees are only going to get higher since more money if coming into football, just be happy we are signing a electric fullback

Irony being here most of those moaning about the "ridiculous" fee are on other threads getting giddy at PSG and purring over the way they are going about things.

Only on Bluemoon lol

Mendy is class and i dont care a jot what we have paid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.