It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
A team challenging on all fronts needs three stickers in my opinion. Injuries, form, rest. Pressure from the bench when chasing a game.
We had 4 the first time we won the premier league, Aguero,Tevez,Dzeko& Balo, although Tevez went awol

Fair play Conte.

0cdac8f321cf518c79283e86fd8a92e7.jpg

Fiar play. Spurs will miss CL in no more than 2 years. Than Levy can sing "we're moral winners" with Uli The Twat Hoeness.

The thought of replacing Sergio with Mbappe is a bit ridiculous. Mbappe is just potential at the moment and we already have one in Jesus. Aguero is one of the best strikers in the world and it's not like he is 35 now. This is just the shiny new toy syndrome of some people. People say he is a once in a generation talent. We hear these comments about players all the time. How many actually achieve that? Next year if there comes up another potential world class talent, what would people like to do then? Sell Jesus?

Agreed we hear that bollucks on a weekly basis. If I've heard the term "the new viera" once I've heard it a million times. Players like Viera and yaya are like finding a needle in a haystack yet there seem to be new models coming through all of the time if you listen to the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.