It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's a quality footballer but he needs to be the focus of a team which certainly wouldn't happen if he joined us...Unless he can evolve into a Pivot...

I was absolutely hammered for saying Sergio might leave this summer if we get our intended targets.

Do people still think Sergio would accept a diminished role. I just can't see it?

I'm calling you (and Didsbury Dave and others).

I'm saying at the end of next season we'll look back and say Kun was yet again our numero uno striker.

And if I'm wrong, I'll hold my hands up rather than ape some our illuminati by bullshitting or obfuscating.

The thought of replacing Sergio with Mbappe is a bit ridiculous. Mbappe is just potential at the moment and we already have one in Jesus. Aguero is one of the best strikers in the world and it's not like he is 35 now. This is just the shiny new toy syndrome of some people. People say he is a once in a generation talent. We hear these comments about players all the time. How many actually achieve that? Next year if there comes up another potential world class talent, what would people like to do then? Sell Jesus?

i dont agree. i think barkleys a really good player, difference being hes not injured all the time as well. could be good for us.
Not sure about him, he's definitely got the ball skills of a top player.
He can pass dribble and shoot with the best but I'm not convinced he has the awareness of what's around him that a top midfielder needs.

A team challenging on all fronts needs three stickers in my opinion. Injuries, form, rest. Pressure from the bench when chasing a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.