Gary Neville - lest we forget..

Disagree there Chris
If Neville is uncomfortable with a formation or tactic that he never played in or was part of, (three at the back or zonal marking at corners come to mind), all he does is say "I'm not a fan of this system", or "I don't like that", that's his entire analysis. He never tells the viewers why the manager has set his team up like that or the advantages of it

Hence why he was shit as a manager/coach as well,his way or no way,and look where that got him.......oh yea back on tv spouting shite

Gary Neville has been consistent in his lavish praise for our player of the year David Silva. I recall a thread not too long ago when some of the posters on this thread were calling for Silva to be sold. Too slow, square passer they spewed. Neville would highlight his sublime movement, imagination and passing skills. I think Gary Neville was right don't you .
He has consistently put Silva in his top 3 premier league players.

I hated him when he played , don't like all he says now but to dismiss him as a know nothing is stupid in the extreme.

Haha.....posters calling for David Silvia to be sold.
Step forward raggies.

As for Neville, flatters to deceive.

Gary Neville has been consistent in his lavish praise for our player of the year David Silva. I recall a thread not too long ago when some of the posters on this thread were calling for Silva to be sold. Too slow, square passer they spewed. Neville would highlight his sublime movement, imagination and passing skills. I think Gary Neville was right don't you .

I hated him when he played , don't like all he says now but to dismiss him as a know nothing is stupid in the extreme.
He's a cunnt.

You'd have to have the footballing brain of a hedgehog that's lying at the side of the road not to recognise the player Silva is. I don't thing that clears anything up one way or another.

You'd have to have the footballing brain of a hedgehog that's lying at the side of the road not to recognise the player Silva is. I don't thing that clears anything up one way or another.

As I said some of the people dissing Nevilles football nous on this thread were the ones who wanted Silva gone.
So you would agree that they have a footballing brain the size of a hedgehogs bollox.?
Have a gander at David Silva thread 2016, plenty of squashed hedgehogs mate.
Anyway have said my piece, Will let it rest.

As I said some of the people dissing Nevilles football nous on this thread were the ones who wanted Silva gone.
So you would agree that they have a footballing brain the size of a hedgehogs bollox.?
Have a gander at David Silva thread 2016, plenty of squashed hedgehogs mate.
Anyway have said my piece, Will let it rest.
Of course, it goes without saying. If you don't rate Silva you're not doing this footballing malarkey right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.