Wilfried Bony - gone to Swansea official

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is absolutely no chance that Claudio Bravo is earning £10k a week, which suggests their figures are probably a load of bollocks.

He might be if he aint first choice you know how city write up these contracts

I wonder if Bony's potential move to Swansea is dependent on Swansea agreeing a fee with Everton for Sigurdsson

The guy was playing for Barcelona, playing games, earning a wedge and was in the top 5 keepers in the world when we signed him. There's zero chance we managed to convince him to come here for 10k a week.

It does look good but to be honest I would be very disappointed if a footballer at pretty much any pro level never mind premier league couldn't do that!

I really thought Bony would be sold by the time we came back from USA, must be pretty crap to have been left out and now having to train with everyone again. I hope the rumors of the swansea move have some substance and he can get a move.
Apparently he's had offers from 2 leading Turkish teams & Marseilles on top of the option to return to Swansea. Apparently he'd prefer to remain in the Premier League, but that option is looking more distant with every passing week.

His poor form at Stoke has put paid to that to b honest.

Bony has plenty of technical ability and whilst I know he's a big guy he looks slow and a bit lazy. He couldn't get a game at Stoke after a string of woeful performances - being objective I can't see anyone paying much for him.
It's a shame. I never like to see a player lose form the way he has, but he's had offers from 2 leading Turkish teams & Marseilles on top of the option to return to Swansea. Hopefully something close to what he wants will materialise, but it's looking increasing unlikely.

7-8 years ago, I think he'd have been snapped up in the Prem, but with the lowly clubs having a few quid in their pockets, even they can afford to be choosy. Hopefully he'll get sorted.

But that's what you get when you buy these one season wonders we seem to buy. Benjani, and Crocky Santa Cruz were perfect examples of this. There is no doubt Bony will end up on loan and being let go on a free Swansea were our last hope of getting a fee for him.

Benjani paid for his transfer fee
In full the day he scored two at the swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.