West Ham Post Match Thread | Friendly in Iceland

3-5-2 suit us more, rather than 4-3-3.
smart formation IMO, since lot of PL team will park the bus against us,
waiting to launch their counter attack, hoof the ball high to their target man,
skip our midfield all together, straight to our defensive lines,
but unlike last season, now we are ready with 3 CB at the back,
and new sweeper keeper.

with that formation, we will be more lethal with 2 striker, more option to pass forward.
closing down opponents from upfront will be more effective.
also it's much easier for Tosin, Foden and Brahim to find their place in that formation.

I was particularly impressed with Zinchenko. There's something extremely special about this kid & I hope rumours of a permanent move to Napoli are baseless. I gotta say that by the end we looked like a team of talented midgets! :-)

Danilo looked a bit clumsy but very fast kdb again looked different class with his delivery of the ball gonna have to back him for pfa player of the year!!! Ederson looks fine inside his own area but rushes out when not needed prefer to see sane further forward but he's a great option there for home games if we continue with 3 at the back we need another cb and forward. Nice to see Diaz and foden again and hope they get some game time next season.
Danilo looked better on the left in truth...

Just have to say the team look so good in this seasons kit and the performances to match. About time. The perfect shade of blue for me and really liking the cup font as well.

The extended highlights lately with the way the team have been moving the ball around looking dead sexy. Going to be a great season and feel this team will surely grab silverware.

Insert it's pre-season comment here..

From where we were sat today Pep spent most of the first half berating players who gave the ball away or came inside when and easier option was on to knock it outside. We look sharper than last season already and if the manager get what he demands from his players we are in for one hell of a season.

Enjoy the ride CTWD

Did you go?

Just have to say the team look so good in this seasons kit and the performances to match. About time. The perfect shade of blue for me and really liking the cup font as well.

The extended highlights lately with the way the team have been moving the ball around looking dead sexy. Going to be a great season and feel this team will surely grab silverware.

Insert it's pre-season comment here..
Don't like David's bald head - apart from that things look promising for some silverware this season.
(My wife quipped today that at last I have more hair than my namesake!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to think we will face sterner opposition that what West ham offered today

Don't think it matters or mattered who we are playing,and you shouldn't like to think,you need to hope all our opposition will be as bad as that,down to the fact we were great,always got a chance of conceding less now as well,now as you're mate in goal has been replaced haven't we

From where we were sat today Pep spent most of the first half berating players who gave the ball away or came inside when and easier option was on to knock it outside. We look sharper than last season already and if the manager get what he demands from his players we are in for one hell of a season.

Enjoy the ride CTWD
Hi Mark, After a whole season many have taken to the Pep style... it's gonna be a ride.
How's Harvey ?/

When Mendy is fit and Danilo is on the form he has shown, Walker could find himself on the bench!!

3-5-2 suit us more, rather than 4-3-3.
smart formation IMO, since lot of PL team will park the bus against us,
waiting to launch their counter attack, hoof the ball high to their target man,
skip our midfield all together, straight to our defensive lines,
but unlike last season, now we are ready with 3 CB at the back,
and new sweeper keeper.

with that formation, we will be more lethal with 2 striker, more option to pass forward.
closing down opponents from upfront will be more effective.
also it's much easier for Tosin, Foden and Brahim to find their place in that formation.
The only thing that worries me with 3 5 2.
Is we only have 3 top class centre half.
And only 2 proper strikers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.