Brighton (A) - Pre match thread - Finally!

Brighton vs City prediction

• Win

Votes: 481 93.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 4.4%
  • Lose

Votes: 13 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that Pep doesn't try any of his left field off the wall stuff this season just to try to be different or to prove that he's an Alchemist.

Keep it simple, start the best,in form,eleven suitable for each game. Use any 'bonus'time in games to get minutes & experience into Foden,Diaz,Tosin & Sanchez.

Don't underestimate anyone,anywhere. Don't slacken off if we're comfortably ahead,be utterly ruthless,remorseless,relentless.

Just do it City....no dramas this time please.

Wouldn't be City if there was no drama

Allow well over an hour from Brighton station. Odds on fans will have an extra pint and have an twinge of anxiety getting to the ground on time. Well over an hour is the recommendation for ordinary Championship games when the trains are working properly. Maybe more for the Premier League?

PS: play three at the back and it gives Brighton a sporting chance. Brighton will play 4-4-1-1 but both Baldock and Knockaert are already injured.

Knockaert came on as a sub yesterday against atletico Madrid so im expecting him to be fit. Glenn Murray was missing though.

I think it's a tough game to be honest and the first 20-30 minutes are crucial. It's their 1st top flight game since 1983 so the crowd will be absolutely buzzing.

Still think we'll win though

Really looking forward to this. I just read a report on Brighton's 2-3 loss to Madrid. They had a full house and seemed to play pretty well.

Their players are really going to be up for the game against us. As always, if we take our chances then we will get the business done. If not it might be a bit of a struggle. It will be very interesting if Pep decides to play three at the back. I really like that formation with all the speed in our team.

Come on City!

Ederson

Kompany - Stones - Otamendi

Walker - De Bruyne - Yaya - Silva - Sané

Sterling - Aguero
Muric, Mangala, Danilo, Fernandinho, Bernardo, Foden, Jesus.

Have to start Sterling.

You are the first to pick him for your bench but I have thought Muric would get back up keeper as well.

A 1-0 win will do very nicely but going on pre season form I think we'll knock in a few more.

Going to be a tough game, newly promoted team away from home but I'll think we'll come good. Not a clue about the team past the defense because there really is so many options. A great problem to have.

3-1 city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.