Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been involved in 10 goals (7 goals and 3 assists) in around 16 games (1428 minutes) in LaLiga last season. The season before last he played around 19 games (1738 minutes) and he was involved in 30 goals (19 goals 11 assists)

Those stats are pretty good for last season and the season before the stats are insane. if you ask me if he puts up those stats while staying fit he would be a incredible signing.

I won't bite ; )

?? I'm serious... on his day he's unstoppable

When he was at Spurs that's just about the closest I've ever seen to a 1 man team

Just my opinion of course, there would be nothing to chew over if we all thought the same

Could be our main wingback in 343/352 with Mendy moving to LCB position. This deal would mean Mbappe's off to Madrid and we're helping them to get him.

?? I'm serious... on his day he's unstoppable

When he was at Spurs that's just about the closest I've ever seen to a 1 man team

Just my opinion of course, there would be nothing to chew over if we all thought the same

OK mate but in MHO he is well past his best and will never be the player he was at spurs too injury prone for the money

This deal would mean Mbappe's off to Madrid and we're helping them to get him.
It could mean that or it could mean Mbappe has chosen Madrid and we are making the best of it by being first in. If Mbappe is going to Madrid then it's his choice not that we've helped.

For £40m maybe but certainly not for the £90m Real apparently would want for him, way too injury prone for that sort of cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.