Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be very wary based on his injury record, great player on his day but can't be relied on.

My barometer on this one is would i be worried if the rags signed him and the answer is no.

Unless we could get him for a bargain price which seems unlikely then i'm out.

Maureen, who never ever speaks about players from other teams (well that's what he tells us) has been quoted this afternoon as saying rags will be first in the queue if Madrid decide to sell. So maybe the Cardiff bookies got the wrong team

Hahaaa you mad bastards, don't think there is any truth in these rumours but the amount of people saying they wouldn't have is mental. Regardless of his injuries when he's fit he's one of the top 5 attackers in the world, would have him in a heartbeat

Hahaaa you mad bastards, don't think there is any truth in these rumours but the amount of people saying they wouldn't have is mental. Regardless of his injuries when he's fit he's one of the top 5 attackers in the world, would have him in a heartbeat

'Regardless of his injuries' how does that work exactly?

It just goes to show, the mental health in this country is worse than we feared.

Bale is an unbelievable player, a top-ten worldy in terms of the direct impact he can have in a single game.

No idea if this is just fanciful talk but, as some others have suggested, if Mbappe has chosen Madrid and we don't think Sanchez will happen, it's an absolute no-brainer.

He can play wide left but played down the middle, only Ronaldo comes close to that form of power.

Injuries such a shame but perhaps we would be okay with that baring in mind all the other talents we have to accommodate.

Put it this way, as things stand currently, from a commercial aspect, he is on a different planet to Sanchez and Mbappe?

Still remember that pic of Bale and Soriano together at an NYCFC event.

He would be crazy to leave Madrid for England, his family in Wales are scrotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.