Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did barge across him and less of the personal insults please. I'm entitled to my opinion as much as yours.
He didn't barge at all. I think most people on here could have predicted this shit before ko. Unfortunately this season will probably be even worse than last season now mufc 'are back'.

MCFC21 a lot of people are making a lot of money off decisions made in games by officials ,so as betting is rife in football nothing will be done to clear up decisions made . It seems the 4th official gets his instructions from whoever and passes this on to the ref who then does his best to get the outcome asked for .

You're on your own. No pundit agrees with you.

The slow motion doesn't agree with you.

Graham Poll doesn't agree with you.

Mark Halsey doesn't agree with.

Sky don't agree with.

Bein Sport don't agree with.

Pep doesn't agree with you.

You're just wrong. Quit the thread and bow out rather than painting yourself into a corner and looking more foolish than you already do.

When you say they don't agree with me, what do you mean? Because I have quite clearly said it wasn't a foul, it wasn't a yellow (just like his first one) and it was a shit decision. So is that what all those people are saying too? Doesn't mean you can't think the player was stupid in his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.