It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this tolmie is genuine ITK or a kid off school.. nobody seems to tell me that they've led to a signing
I think he's in the media and hears rumours earlier than most but hasn't got contacts high enough up the club food chain willing to divulge which ones are truly happening or thats my take on his clues. Interesting speculation though,

You have to couple his rain comment with his we didn't start the fire one yesterday.

That had to be allusion to Qatar and PSG effectively nuking fpp and together they suggest we are taking that as a cue to try to do our own mega deal that will allow Qatar to know they are not going to be able to just buy a seat at the top table without a fight.

The Emirates have way more class than Qatar so will do it with elan I expect.

But I suspect they have taken it as a signal that the game is well and truly afoot and we will not sit and watch if we can do anything about it.

That may be the aspiration. But achieving it is another matter. Looks like we might be at least giving it a go though.

That's how I read it.

We probably already got an agreement with messi all ready to go from previous meetings , and more recent ones as reported , he ain't signed the contract and won't unless they buy world class players which ain't happening , Suarez and Iniesta showing discontent recently and now Neymar slanging match to come . Signing messsi will launch tunnel club to full capacity sheik know this , host champion league games with messi !
I think tolmie video suggests he's been in touch (1st vid )

This usually occurs after you just fuck around for a while (usually intentionally) and perform at merely an average, or below average level. Then when you decide its time to "bring the rain", you take it more seriously and dominate whatever it is your doing
Sounds good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.