Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy Hinchcliffe.

Imbecile, regardless of former playing ties.

Hinchcliffe has a mortgage to pay , he will fall in line with whatever his paymasters tell him to say , much like Niall Quinn they are stealing a living and both have come down in my estimation as ex-players , in comparison Trevor Sinclair and Richard Dunne manage to give a fair assessment of our performances just wish these two had more air time , but if they both refuse to blow smoke up the Rags arses , they won't get much work will they

Hinchcliffe has a mortgage to pay , he will fall in line with whatever his paymasters tell him to say , much like Niall Quinn they are stealing a living and both have come down in my estimation as ex-players , in comparison Trevor Sinclair and Richard Dunne manage to give a fair assessment of our performances just wish these two had more air time , but if they both refuse to blow smoke up the Rags arses , they won't get much work will they

Surprised by Nevilles defence of Walker as well, I thought he had been asked to toe the party line but fair do's to him.

Surprised by Nevilles defence of Walker as well, I thought he had been asked to toe the party line but fair do's to him.

I think Sky were taken aback by Neville at first. They expected him to be a bit like everyone else but he wasn't and he became popular for it. That might have had something to do with the fact his first game for SkySports was when we tonked Swansea, so he couldn't hide his colours without shaming himself. So Sky probably just let him get on with it. You can see that's what they're going for with Carragher. It's also why Henry seems to come across more as a rag than an Arsenal fan.

But the ones who have been there a while tend not to be too independent in their thoughts and biases, which is why most of them were probably hired in the first place.

Andy Hinchcliffe.

Imbecile, regardless of former playing ties.

desperate-dan-2_1596900i.jpg

Just watching a replay of the Ast vs Celtic CL game and had to chuckle when after a foul looking throw was not given the co commentator says: they should scrap the rule as no one gives foul throws no more!

In 2012-13 the groups containing City, United and Chelsea were the last ones waiting for their pot 4 teams to be drawn. Except they weren't. The teams left were Cluj, Nordsjaelland and Dortmund. Because of this TV nonsense these teams were automatically placed (not drawn) into the respective groups. United were given Cluj, Chelsea were given Nordsjaelland and City were given Dortmund.
I remember it well. This was the day the competition ended for me. Well it's not really a completion is it,It's a prossession of certain clubs to the final.

Last edited:
I remember it well. This was the day the competition ended for me. Well it's not really a completion is it,It's a possession of certain clubs to the final.
Yep, remember this well, 1st sign of what this shit , bent 'competition' is all about, packed it in after that season .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.