The Boxing thread

qa-bernard-hopkins.jpg

That's Bernard Hopkins, by the way (;

Watched him against calzaghe and he would have beaten the great Welshman at his peak but age had caught up with him. I will bow to your superior knowledge but my gut feel is telling me Connor will knock him out. If I am wrong I will admit it. I think the unorthodox style of mgregor will unsettle mayweather. Also I just can't see mayweather knocking him out. Has anyone ever beaten mgregor by knockout?

Really looking forward to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been watching the All Access for Mayweather vs McGregor and can't really decide which of them I dislike more, someone always finds a way to defending the over the top flashing of wealth but I find it more than a little distasteful. With two of them doing it, it's too much, makes me hope it tanks.

Been watching the All Access for Mayweather vs McGregor and can't really decide which of them I dislike more, someone always finds a way to defending the over the top flashing of wealth but I find it more than a little distasteful. With two of them doing it, it's too much, makes me hope it tanks.

Agreed

But in the name of Boxing hope its Mayweather

I hope Mayweather boxes his cauliflower ears off early doors to show it up for the farce it is.

Then there's a clash of heads or something in the first 4. Technical draw / No contest.

Nobody comes out a winner.

I hope Mayweather boxes his cauliflower ears off early doors to show it up for the farce it is.

Then there's a clash of heads or something in the first 4. Technical draw / No contest.

Nobody comes out a winner.
Bet they would both love that - then they can do it all again and earn another few tens of million each

This shows that there must be a distinct lack of quality in boxing at the moment when this is seen as the biggest and most lucrative fight of the year. What we gonna have next, Zara Phillips v Lester Piggot or Eric Bristow v Fatima Whitbread.

It's a circus act but I'll watch it just for the fun of it, it's a freak show event and car crash TV at its finest. I believe Mayweather will win with some comfort.

It's a circus act but I'll watch it just for the fun of it, it's a freak show event and car crash TV at its finest. I believe Mayweather will win with some comfort.
Same here but I hope he knocks McTosser's block off. Sadly it's not really his style.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.