Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a loophole that we seem to have missed... PSG piss me off and impress me in equal measure... they are not fucking about are they... we continue to try and be the nice guys who do it right but nobody will thank us for it..

If we missed a trick here and did want him then we need to have a long hard look at Marwood and Co.
Are you sure? He's likely to be on 500k a week gross. Don't you think that could unsettle the squad a tad? Most players would stomach, say Messi, coming in on massive wages but not a guy in his second season of football. Let's see how this pans out. They may not actually do much better in the Champions League for example. I'd rather we bought what we actually need. They'll be new players coming to the fore this season.

This is a fucking outrageous amount of money for someone with so little experience. Good luck to PSG, and the lad, but the price being mentioned is just ludicrous.

It's a loophole that we seem to have missed... PSG piss me off and impress me in equal measure... they are not fucking about are they... we continue to try and be the nice guys who do it right but nobody will thank us for it..

If we missed a trick here and did want him then we need to have a long hard look at Marwood and Co.
Perhaps it's a loophole that we don't need to exploit. Perhaps ffp isn't the problem, its just that we think he would cost too much, as we did with pogba

Let's see how this pans out. They may not actually do much better in the Champions League for example. I'd rather we bought what we actually need. They'll be new players coming to the fore this season.
Exactly. Added to the fact that the money side of the deal will take place next summer it effectively screws PSG next year. Basically they'll have a small amount of money left to solve any other deficiencies with the team they identify during this season.

Ridiculous talent though obviously didn't want to move to City.Can't force him to sign.
Financial aspects aside,he wants to go to PSG only..Nothing more the club can do.We move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.