Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone have complained if we'd have swapped Raz for Sanchez and bought Mahrez for £50m instead?
I'd mind! We need to stand by players, show some principles and have belief! We need Sterling and his pace, either starting or as that killer sub who turns the game, as he's done twice already. Sterling and Sané are both needed, it's along season, there will be definite need for flexibility within team formation and players.
Sterling will get better under Pep, who was realistically, Pep's first signing, why would he sell him?

Central attacking midfield we're strong. Actual goals, I don't think so.

1 injury to Jesus or Aguero and were struggling because neither of our wide players are clinical goal scorers by nature. Sane could prove to be, but we have to start playing him further forward. I think we're 20 goals light in our forward players. Given we wanted Sanchez, Guardiola feels that way too.

There's other areas of the squad in which we're deficient and arguably have less options than last season. That's for a different thread though.

They shouldn't need to be clinical with the type of football we play, just average.

We are missing too many final passes & simple chances that anyone should score, not just a Sanchez or Aguero.

If Sanchez fell into the same habit, he would miss them too. The players we have are good enough to score a lot more goals & should be doing so.

I wonder if we might see a Spanish side come in for him tomorrow? Sanchez might decide that although he wanted City, going somewhere/anywhere is better than staying at Arsenal for another 12 months, especially after the way they have treated him today.

Like Girona... ;-) then move to City in Jan

You're right we might not, but we have added Lacazette and Kolasinic with Nelson braking through. Chamberlain is pretty poor, disapointment from when we signed him

3 games don't determine a season.
Not to mention a key player who really doesn't want to be there.. held against his will. Great impact on the changing rooms.

The idea that Arsenal fans are gloating is bloody ridiculous.

We know our place and it's no longer in the top 6 but at least we haven't taken down our trousers and let you lot feck us up the proverbial...
You wasn't being fucked over, you was getting 60 million for a player who didn't want to be at your club and was in the last year of his contract, it's madness, maybe that money would have helped alleviate the club fucking you as fans up the arse on admission prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.