La Liga want Man City investigation

I appreciate that side of it mate, coach them to get the best out of them. What concerns me is if you take what these players have done previously in terms of goals scored on average in a season then we're lacking around 15-20 goals to take us to the title.

We really need some of them to step up big time on this front if we're to be celebrating next May.

Imo, Sterling, Jesus & Sane, should be evolving right now, into serious goalscorers, Aguero should be psyched back into finishing instinctively & both Silvas plus KDB, should be threatening double figures. Then look at pre season, where we were firing in free kicks for Stones etc to score.

Imo, any new signings we make, even if it's Messi next season, should be coming into a team which is a scoring machine & adding to it, not being some kind of goalscoring saviour.

I really think that's possible & I don't think it should be that difficult personally. Just a tweak here & there & the right encouragement.

Then La Liga would have something to really shit about.

KDB, Jesus, Aguero, David Silva, Bernardo Silva, Sane, Sterling all can score goals. They wont all because you can't fit them all into attacking positions. Guardiola has to find a settled line up and rotate around it and Jesus should be the centre-piece.

Of course they can all score, the trouble is only Aguero and Jesus have shown they can score enough on average. The rest score 5-10 on average a season, it's not enough for a team that plays attacking football imo.

KDB, Jesus, Aguero, David Silva, Bernardo Silva, Sane, Sterling all can score goals. They wont all because you can't fit them all into attacking positions. Guardiola has to find a settled line up and rotate around it and Jesus should be the centre-piece.

He doesn't even need to find a settled line up, just a regular pattern. It doesn't matter if the players are going in and out as long as they know their roles when they do come in.

Of course they can all score, the trouble is only Aguero and Jesus have shown they can score enough on average. The rest score 5-10 on average a season, it's not enough for a team that plays attacking football imo.

These players are 20/21/22, surely you know from watching football all these years that young players almost always increase the number of goals they score as they get older?

10 from Sané, 15 from Sterling + Jesus, 25 from Aguero and we're at 65. KDB + Silva will get the usual 5-10, and the rest will chip in with 15 between them too.

That conservatively puts us above 90 which is way more than enough.

These players are 20/21/22, surely you know from watching football all these years that young players almost always increase the number of goals they score as they get older?

10 from Sané, 15 from Sterling + Jesus, 25 from Aguero and we're at 65. KDB + Silva will get the usual 5-10, and the rest will chip in with 15 between them too.

That conservatively puts us above 90 which is way more than enough.

Hope you're right. I'd be chuffed if we got them numbers from Sane and Sterling in the league.

Hope you're right. I'd be chuffed if we got them numbers from Sane and Sterling in the league.

KDB is the one who really should be getting 15 plus per season, he has the ability and can shoot from outside the box, just seems to lack confidence to go for it.

KDB is the one who really should be getting 15 plus per season, he has the ability and can shoot from outside the box, just seems to lack confidence to go for it.

Or hits the post when he does.

I see and hear comments about our Arab owners and Russian oligarchs when discussing foreign owners and City and Chelsea are always highlighted.

What about other clubs foreign owners

Arsenal Russian and American, United American, Bournemouth Russian, Leicester Thai, West Brom Chinese, Southampton Chinese and Swiss, Everton Indian, Liverpool American, Swansea American these clubs are either 100% foreign owned or have majority foreign owner.

These owners are not on a small scale nearly all have multi billionaire owners yet the spokesman of Barcelona states Uniteds money comes from football. Does it hell. Money comes from noodle sponsorship and exploiting fans to buy duvet covers and shirts and basically selling your soul to the god of money

What the difference is is that some owners of clubs choose to invest money into football whereas others choose not to and indeed some owners choose to actually suck money out of football we are looking at you Arsenal and United and that is the bigger scandal

Moshiri is Iranian born, mate. Other than my nitpicking that, your post is excellent.

Imo, Sterling, Jesus & Sane, should be evolving right now, into serious goalscorers, Aguero should be psyched back into finishing instinctively & both Silvas plus KDB, should be threatening double figures. Then look at pre season, where we were firing in free kicks for Stones etc to score.

Imo, any new signings we make, even if it's Messi next season, should be coming into a team which is a scoring machine & adding to it, not being some kind of goalscoring saviour.

I really think that's possible & I don't think it should be that difficult personally. Just a tweak here & there & the right encouragement.

Then La Liga would have something to really shit about.
So then if it's not difficult why hasn't he done it? What tweaks would you advocate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.