La Liga want Man City investigation

I wonder if the plan for Girona is to use the CFG to raise them up to the verge of CL qualification and then sell them at a huge profit? If so you'd want to time it just right.

Perhaps this worries the Spanish authorities??? (nah?)

I see and hear comments about our Arab owners and Russian oligarchs when discussing foreign owners and City and Chelsea are always highlighted.

What about other clubs foreign owners

Arsenal Russian and American, United American, Bournemouth Russian, Leicester Thai, West Brom Chinese, Southampton Chinese and Swiss, Everton Indian, Liverpool American, Swansea American these clubs are either 100% foreign owned or have majority foreign owner.

These owners are not on a small scale nearly all have multi billionaire owners yet the spokesman of Barcelona states Uniteds money comes from football. Does it hell. Money comes from noodle sponsorship and exploiting fans to buy duvet covers and shirts and basically selling your soul to the god of money

What the difference is is that some owners of clubs choose to invest money into football whereas others choose not to and indeed some owners choose to actually suck money out of football we are looking at you Arsenal and United and that is the bigger scandal

There's nothing wrong with regulation of the game is it's done properly. The problem with FFP is that the existing dominant clubs devised the rules themselves for reasons of self-preservation. This current episode of Barcelona pressurising UEFA underlies what FFP is about. Self preservation. Too late for you Barcelona.

Watched 1st half of Argentina v Venezuela last night, we should stay well clear of Messi and I am not joking. All the tricks are there but the acceleration is going. Another Sanchez/Aguero. Only Ronaldo seems to be able to keep the effects of age at bay.

Even on a free

I wonder if the plan for Girona is to use the CFG to raise them up to the verge of CL qualification and then sell them at a huge profit? If so you'd want to time it just right.

Perhaps this worries the Spanish authorities??? (nah?)

Perhaps the plan is to see whether City or Girona are better suited for CL if both qualify.

Javier Tebas is currently speaking at Soccerex. He's just said this, apparently without a hint of irony:

Javier Tebas is currently speaking at Soccerex. He's just said this, apparently without a hint of irony:

The bloke's having a proper meltdown by the looks of those Tweets Stone is putting out. Tebas is also saying ""I don't think CL income can be shared the way it does now. That will damage football too." I wonder what he means by that? Seems to be a swipe at the PL clubs getting a better share of CL income due to our TV deal to me.

Another one that made me laugh:

So he hasn't got a problem with £200m being spent but the teams who are spending it. Pretty much showing what we all knew, that the 'established elite' wanted a closed door so nobody could touch them, that's basically what he's saying. He doesn't want FFP, he wants a system where newcomers can't touch Real, Barca and by default United, Bayern, Juventus etc...

The bloke's having a proper meltdown by the looks of those Tweets Stone is putting out. Tebas is also saying ""I don't think CL income can be shared the way it does now. That will damage football too." I wonder what he means by that? Seems to be a swipe at the PL clubs getting a better share of CL income due to our TV deal to me.
Fucking hypocrisy of the highest order. How about his league shares domestic TV money like the PL does and sets up a level playing field?

Fucking hypocrisy of the highest order. How about his league shares domestic TV money like the PL does and sets up a level playing field?

Not sure that we can expect anything other than self interest from any of the historical leaders of football no matter what country they represent..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.