Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
"As for Liverpool, Jon Moss was absolutely right to send Sadio Mane off for what looked, in my opinion, a dangerous and reckless tackle on City keeper Ederson. The argument that a foul should not be determined by the severity of the injury it causes is something out of a 1982 World Cup semi-final nightmare, when Harald Schumacher escaped without even a booking after knocking Patrick Battiston unconscious."

Garth Crook' s team of the week post. So not all BBC pundits are total wankers.

Crooks's team of the week included KDB, Mendy and Stones so a double whammy from him.

I was wondering if all this noise from the media was put on to prevent the FA giving a longer ban?

Or to take peoples mind off/not have to report the thrashing we gave them maybe, Put the Sky after match discussion on You Tube as soon as I got home and the first thing the commentator came out with was "how bad were Liverpool in that second half"

I see all the BBC can go on about us how much we have spent. cnuts.
You don't hear them going on about the rags paying over the odds for Pogba et al, Bukake etc.
Sickening, we destroy Victimpool and that's all they have to comment about. I thought the BBC would know better. They're just as bad as SLY.

You don't hear them going on about the rags paying over the odds for Pogba et al, Bukake etc.
Sickening, we destroy Victimpool and that's all they have to comment about. I thought the BBC would know better. They're just as bad as SLY.

The BBC are about as bad as it gets for City coverage. Honestly, far worse than Sky or BT. Full of rabid bitter reds with a snide agenda.

It's those nerds at CIES again. All they do is crunch numbers to create 'talking points'. If creating a negative impression gets them more attention, they'll carry on, same as any other media bloc.

That data on the BBC story is flawed - I had a look at the actual figure they published.

They reckon we spent €242 million this year, but at the same time they reckon United only spent €66million on Lukaku €80-90mill, Matic €45mill and Lindelof €35mill - yet only Rooney left their first team quad.

BBC - Cannot leave us alone can they.
Man City have most expensive squad in football, says CIES Football Observatory

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41223990

Here we go our first accolade of the season.
We have invested in these players and I´m sure they will do us proud during the season.

Many thanks to CIES and a particular thanks to the BBC for broadcasting this proof that we have invested our football earned profits for the future. I´m sure we will reap the financial benefits the investment deserves as well as getting football results other teams can only dream about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.