Must see documentaries..

Just watched 30 for 30 Catholics vs Convicts and I just think wouldn't it be great if the did the 2011/12 season about us and united I think ESPN are second to non doing these

That one is really good. But my favorite is The Two Escobars - bet I've watched it 5-6 times now.

His own lawyers knew it, which is why they had to present the defence they did, and it was only when the prosecution demanded OJ put on the gloves and they found a reporter to say she had interviewed Mark Fuhrman for a TV show and he was a racist, did they have anything to present to confuse the jury. Throw in Rodney zking and the tinderbox that was LA at that time and you get the verdict and the outpouring of black emotion.

He is, was, and always will be guilty as sin. He murdered his wife by almost severing her head and when the waited showed up with her glasses, he slashed him to death, too, and threw him in the bushes, then hurried off to the Bronco to get back to Rockingham and jet off to Chicago. He even changed the story of how he got the cut knuckle numerous times, but courtroom antics helped mask all the evidence.

OJ is a murderer and a convicted armed robber and hijacker. He was just never convicted of the murders in a court of law because of a biased and racist jury. This time, it worked in favor of the black man, which is ironic considering he turned his back on his black history and didn't identify with the black community at all.

watch "the world at war" the very best of the best.

The World at War was fantastic, remember watching it as a kid. Think it was narrated by Lawrence Olivier. There is a current youtube channel called "The Great War" which is a week by week documantary series about the first world war also fantastic.

His own lawyers knew it, which is why they had to present the defence they did, and it was only when the prosecution demanded OJ put on the gloves and they found a reporter to say she had interviewed Mark Fuhrman for a TV show and he was a racist, did they have anything to present to confuse the jury. Throw in Rodney zking and the tinderbox that was LA at that time and you get the verdict and the outpouring of black emotion.

He is, was, and always will be guilty as sin. He murdered his wife by almost severing her head and when the waited showed up with her glasses, he slashed him to death, too, and threw him in the bushes, then hurried off to the Bronco to get back to Rockingham and jet off to Chicago. He even changed the story of how he got the cut knuckle numerous times, but courtroom antics helped mask all the evidence.

OJ is a murderer and a convicted armed robber and hijacker. He was just never convicted of the murders in a court of law because of a biased and racist jury. This time, it worked in favor of the black man, which is ironic considering he turned his back on his black history and didn't identify with the black community at all.
He doesnt believe it mate, I tried a few weeks ago with him. Save your breath. He originally asked for a 'non biased' documentary on it, and everyone responded that the ESPN series was surely the authority on it, so detailed was it and containing the accounts from the actual persons involved. He still wasnt satisfied with that, he had already seen it and it didnt fit his narrative. The irony being of course, the bias is therefore his. How anyone can have even the remotest doubt as to Simpson's guilt is beyond me, it is like arguing night is day. But hey ho, no doubt if the conversation with him about it continued it would inevitably end up with the new fangled phrase 'mainstream media' being thrown in and I would end up throwing the laptop into the back garden.

The World at War was fantastic, remember watching it as a kid. Think it was narrated by Lawrence Olivier. There is a current youtube channel called "The Great War" which is a week by week documantary series about the first world war also fantastic.
A fantastic series, one that cannot be surpassed. This is one of the very few documentaries that interviewed the people who were there, the interview with Karl Donitz for example.

Great series on at mo called 'secret War'. Think it's on 'Yesterday' channel around midnight. Sandwiched in between homicide Hunter and Couples who Kill'.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.