Man of the Match - West Brom (a), League Cup

Man of the Match - West Brom (a), League Cup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sane for me because of the end product. Thought Gundogan was excellent and Sterling looked very good but lacked the end product of Sane.

Gundogan ran the show, however he did make a few poor final choices when given the chance to shoot. Sane won us the game so it has to go to him. When he first came here last season i immediately likened him to Bale, he's now developing that finesse curler that top class wingers like Bale and Robben possess. We're seeing the development of one of the next great players of his generation. He has everything!

Ilkay is surprisingly fast. Showed his quality. Just pips Sane, but magnificent second goal....hmmm might change my mind...

Good fom Sterling, Jesus, Stan (gone doggin'), Delph but Leroy gets it hands down. I even remember Bravo making a save or two so maybe it should have gone to him!

Very poor from yaya. Why do I get the feeling that we'll end up regretting his contract extension

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.