Sunday Supplement 17/18

Custis is bad enough but her from the times, Alison Rudd.... she winds me right up..

"City were ok but when they come up against a side who attacks there weak backline""

Rigggght, I can't wait for the day these 'top sides' attack us!

Custis is bad enough but her from the times, Alison Rudd.... she winds me right up..

"City were ok but when they come up against a side who attacks there weak backline""

Really? So Chelsea aren't considered a top side? I get the feeling these cretins are just waiting for us to play their rag heroes and hoping we lose. No doubt when we destroy the dirty red cünts they'll be wheeling out a plethora of excuses or saying our spending isn't fair. Pundits are all bellends these days.

Except Lampard, he's a decent chap.

Think she meant a team like Shakthar who, in my opinion, were as good if not better than anything we've faced so far this season, including yesterday, and we know how we dealt with them. We could have won that game by four or five, which admittedly would have flattered us, but could still quite easily have happened had we converted our chances.

Really? So Chelsea aren't considered a top side? I get the feeling these cretins are just waiting for us to play their rag heroes and hoping we lose. No doubt when we destroy the dirty red cünts they'll be wheeling out a plethora of excuses or saying our spending isn't fair. Pundits are all bellends these days.

Except Lampard, he's a decent chap.

The last season narrative is always at the front of there debate, however these performances are a good few levels above.. last seasons start was not without its flaws, which came to the surface when the scum worked out to press our backline/keeper..... all I'll say is good luck with that one and Eddie says hi!!!

If we keep putting in performances like we have of late two things are likely to happen with this show.

1. Sky will pull the show, as eventually the penny will drop and they will be forced to show us the respect we deserve and face up to the obvious. This will hurt the rag, red dipper and cockney media sympathizers as the well of negativity towards us will eventually dry up, only to be replaced by a spectacular blue fountain.

2. The hack's will simply spend the duration of the show either denying our existence or putting their fingers in their ears whilst shouting nah, nah, nah, were not listening.

I fucking love it.

You're forgetting that Liverpool could have been three up before the harsh red card for the drop kick to the face. Obviously the fact that we were actually winning, Stones had missed from 5 yards and Liverpool had just one meaningful shot on target is irrelevant. We're still shit at the back.

Think she meant a team like Shakthar who, in my opinion, were as good if not better than anything we've faced so far this season, including yesterday, and we know how we dealt with them. We could have won that game by four or five, which admittedly would have flattered us, but could still quite easily have happened had we converted our chances.

She was having a pop, mate.... alluding to Chelsea sitting back and Liverpool being the bench mark (first 20 mins).. if she had any analytical brain cells she'd actually look at what is transpiring. Fixing the backline with Ederson is unnerving teams, we could be got at last year but showed glimpses of a system that would work with the right accessories...

You're forgetting that Liverpool could have been three up before the harsh red card for the drop kick to the face. Obviously the fact that we were actually winning, Stones had missed from 5 yards and Liverpool had just one meaningful shot on target is irrelevant. We're still shit at the back.

See above (:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.