Sunday Supplement 17/18

Custis is bad enough but her from the times, Alison Rudd.... she winds me right up..

"City were ok but when they come up against a side who attacks there weak backline""

Rigggght, I can't wait for the day these 'top sides' attack us!

Alison Rudd is one of the most anti-city journalists out there, I've never heard here say a positive thing about us, she seems to despise Guardiola's popularity, and she delivers it all with an air of smugness that always pisses me off. The one saving grace is that she's usually confined to Gab Marcotti'a Times podcast which I can simply not listen to, god forbid she starts popping up on TV more.

Alison Rudd is one of the most anti-city journalists out there, I've never heard here say a positive thing about us, she seems to despise Guardiola's popularity, and she delivers it all with an air of smugness that always pisses me off. The one saving grace is that she's usually confined to Gab Marcotti'a Times podcast which I can simply not listen to, god forbid she starts popping up on TV more.

She does women no favours in terms of being taken seriously... my ears are bleeding after listening to that shit.

Here comes the glory glory man united diatribe

Little chance of that when she's blessed with a perfect face for radio.

She was having a pop, mate.... alluding to Chelsea sitting back and Liverpool being the bench mark (first 20 mins).. if she had any analytical brain cells she'd actually look at what is transpiring. Fixing the backline with Ederson is unnerving teams, we could be got at last year but showed glimpses of a system that would work with the right accessories...

I wasn't defending her mate, just trying to point out that we've faced the type of teams she thinks will expose our perceived defensive frailties and come out of it relatively comfortably.

I wasn't defending her mate, just trying to point out that we've faced the type of teams she thinks will expose our perceived defensive frailties and come out of it relatively comfortably.

No worries, mate

As discussed, she's a bitter cow who hasn't got a clue.... she literally just copied Stevie Gs post match analysis and thought 'that's good enough for me'...

Interestingly Slipperty G commented post match that as Champions, sitting off is something you should never do... how the fuck would he know?? He was convinced the atmosphere lost them the game yesterday. Another dinosaur who's bought in to 1989 chalk board tactics, can't wait till he gets the job when klopp walks to Bayern!

Special guest next week.....
679871dcb20dfaa6d4b3f8e0ff799e13710c5b89.jpg
Firminho?

No worries, mate

As discussed, she's a bitter cow who hasn't got a clue.... she literally just copied Stevie Gs post match analysis and thought 'that's good enough for me'...

Interestingly Slipperty G commented post match that as Champions, sitting off is something you should never do... how the fuck would he know?? He was convinced the atmosphere lost them the game yesterday. Another dinosaur who's bought in to 1989 chalk board tactics, can't wait till he gets the job when klopp walks to Bayern!
She is a self confessed, raging dipper. They resent us more than most because we've essentially usurped them and I think it's joyous to behold.

Really? So Chelsea aren't considered a top side? I get the feeling these cretins are just waiting for us to play their rag heroes and hoping we lose. No doubt when we destroy the dirty red cünts they'll be wheeling out a plethora of excuses or saying our spending isn't fair. Pundits are all bellends these days.

Except Lampard, he's a decent chap.

When we have a bad defensive game sometime this season, you will hear pundits and journalists saying ‘I told you city’s defence is dodgy’. It’s the only thing they can hold on to at the minute, it must be killing them watching us dominate teams. Can’t remember a chance we’ve conceded in recent games which I’ve thought should have been a goal. Maybe the Shakhtar game last week when they missed a free header.

No worries, mate

Before the game yesterday, Gerrard asked Lampard would the crowd be urging Chelsea to attack, rather than allow City possession and play on the break
Lampard replied that the Chelsea supporters understand football and how their team would play tactically
If the crowd was quiet, it's because they were totally in awe of our performance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.