Sunday Supplement 17/18

She does women no favours in terms of being taken seriously... my ears are bleeding after listening to that shit.

Here comes the glory glory man united diatribe

Recorded the show and just watched the first bit. She is a miserable cow.

The rest of them, even Custis, were pretty complimentary about City but I'm not sure they fully understand the significance of that performance; especially in the context of MCFC.

The rest of them, even Custis, were pretty complimentary about City but I'm not sure they fully understand the significance of that performance; especially in the context of MCFC.

As much as the others were 'somewhat' complimentary, it always seemed through gritted teeth. The usual digs kicked in, i mean they wasted 5 minutes talking about peps fashion choices, then totally omitted aguero from the 'Kane, lukaku and morrata' debate... frankly mate I remember why I no longer watch it.

I'll be in touch later regarding that thing we discussed by the way, been snowed under this week!!!

Custis is bad enough but her from the times, Alison Rudd.... she winds me right up..

"City were ok but when they come up against a side who attacks there weak backline""

Rigggght, I can't wait for the day these 'top sides' attack us!
I stopped listening to the Times podcast because of her stupid fucking whiny voice. She shouts any opinion down that doesn't match hers, and fucking cockney Liverpool fan to boot.

If i was on twitter proper i would send our last 7 games stats to EVERY pundit and journo in the country,if every defence was perfect every game would end 0-0 and be the end of football you silly woman

When did Otamendi's tackle suddenly go from a 'bit of a harsh yellow' to a 'could've been sent off'?

In Ashton's mind only. I think he was trying to feed Custis a line, and is too stupid to realise that it's the other Custis who's sitting in front of him.

You're forgetting that Liverpool could have been three up before the harsh red card for the drop kick to the face. Obviously the fact that we were actually winning, Stones had missed from 5 yards and Liverpool had just one meaningful shot on target is irrelevant. We're still shit at the back.
Read a report that said Liverpool could have been 4-0 up by the time of the Mane wrongful red card, which is pretty fucking amazing as they only had three shots on goal all game

Unless they say City played them off the park, then there is no point watching it

Rudd was a bit begrudging, but City have looked a little rocky early on a couple of times - Liverpool, Watford, Chelsea for 3 minutes, all had breaks and chances before City got going. All could have had goals with better finishing.

Rudd was a bit begrudging, but City have looked a little rocky early on a couple of times - Liverpool, Watford, Chelsea for 3 minutes, all had breaks and chances before City got going. All could have had goals with better finishing.

Out of those 'rocky' moments, how many saves were required, out of interest??

Half chances at best with salah probably having the best opportunity..... the stats don't lie in this instance, we are conceding the least amount of shots, rocky or not!

Every team in every game has a chance that could be a turning point - it seems we are judged by different standards I.e every chance/half chance the opposition get is an example of our dodgy defence but other teams 'ride their' luck or it's a deserved win 'overall'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.