Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how any right minded person could take this nonce seriously.

7fPJwuKG_400x400.jpg

Perhaps he reflects the type of person they want to attract.

I remember going to a well known restaurant in the city centre and was so disappointed with the service etc.. Needless to say I have never been back again.

This made me laugh at loud in today’s Mirror.

Collymore thinks Pep should wear a tracksuit as “there’s a standard of dress at our great football cathedrals (!!!!!!)” and “Stone Island.... is not fit for Premier League dug-outs”

Insightful football analysis as ever

Collymore thinks Pep should wear a tracksuit as “there’s a standard of dress at our great football cathedrals (!!!!!!)” and “Stone Island.... is not fit for Premier League dug-outs”

FFS....it's Dsquared2 Stan. Not only does he know fuck all about football, he also knows fuck all about the latest in men's attire.

Is that **** still breathing?
More's the pity.

If you " stick to the muen only" you can't really comment with a depth of knowledge can you?

Just because I stick to the MEN doesn't mean I've not read other articles from other news outlets, but you tend to generate ones you prefer which you find favouring over others.
Anyone who reads an article from an journalist/paper they dislike are idiots, Neil Custis is a prime example, use to write some proper bollocks about us because he knew it pissed off City fans, but the City fans who it pissed off would continue to read and share his work!!
Yet people like Stuart Brennan and Martin Samuel who have done some top notch reporting on City get over looked on here because all the media is against us and no one gives City the credit we deserve (that last bit was sarcasm by the way).

I've an idea....

2842.jpg

Ffs. He has just watched Sunday Supplement and lifted their comments and opinions. They were banging on about this on there on Sunday

I can't believe collymore still cries himselF To sleep about Pep not knowing who he is.

It must have really wound the woman beater up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.