Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/sunday-supplement-17-18.329805/page-8

Ashton - smarm, threw in that Otamendi's yellow "could have been red" (no evidence provided for this idiocy)
Wallace (Telegraph) - v complimentary
N Custis - complimentary
Rudd (Times) - good but not really been threatened at the back yet, then we'll see.

Rudd was most negative, ignoring Ashton, The others were fine.

Then they decided to spend 5+ minutes talking about outfits, which was bizarre.

I'm not on board with this whole "women make worse pundits than men" thing, but by God, Alyson Rudd really is a fucking idiot. She doesn't have a clue and is only working for the times because equality protocol dictates they must have at least one senior female football writer.

I can't believe collymore still cries himselF To sleep about Pep not knowing who he is.

It must have really wound the woman beater up

So simple yet so effective.

Pep destroyed Collymore without even trying.

Poor ol Stan realised how important he actually is, in the great scheme of things & can't face the reality.

Anybody got a link to the Times writers forecasts for this season? I am sure Rudd had City to finish outside the Top 4. I am also sure she had Everton to win UEFA cup and Liverpool to win the Champions League!
I thought so too so you maybe are right - that’s what she said ... strange lady in some ways

I'm not on board with this whole "women make worse pundits than men" thing, but by God, Alyson Rudd really is a fucking idiot. She doesn't have a clue and is only working for the times because equality protocol dictates they must have at least one senior female football writer.

I listened to the Times podcast with Marcotti and she thought the result was all because of what Chelsea didn't do rather than what City did.

She is both clueless and biased.

That's good to hear. I don't have anything against him personally. The club was in a bad way when he was in charge and I don't think that was his fault. The football was terrible in his final season but I think he had the club's interests at heart. He introduced some of the young players and brought Joe Hart in. Samaras was the big signing that let him down.

You cant blame him for that we all fell for that you tube clip of him doing a couple of step overs on the byline :)

This made me laugh at loud in today’s Mirror.

Collymore thinks Pep should wear a tracksuit as “there’s a standard of dress at our great football cathedrals (!!!!!!)” and “Stone Island.... is not fit for Premier League dug-outs”

Insightful football analysis as ever

Is it the same at dogging sites I wonder?

She has predicted that City wont even finish in the top 4 and that Everton and Liverpool will win European competitions. She's either pure clickbait or a misinformed no mark. I can understand tribalism in football because I am guilty of that but I'm not writing for the Times ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.