“Offensive” Spurs banner re: Alonso

Poor Alonso, having to be reminded about that time he drove drunk, killed a young girl and got away with it. My heart bleeds for him, he's clearly the real victim here. Utter shithouse, I wouldn't give a fuck if he had to see reminders of that at every ground he played at. it's the least he deserves

Poor Alonso, having to be reminded about that time he drove drunk, killed a young girl and got away with it. My heart bleeds for him, he's clearly the real victim here. Utter shithouse, I wouldn't give a fuck if he had to see reminders of that at every ground he played at. it's the least he deserves
He killed a girl. A 19 year old girl by drinking and driving, now earns hundreds of thousands a week and lost his driving license for three years in Spain.

Adam Johnson touched up a girl 4 years her junior and lost his career and seven years of his liberty in jail (rightly).

Both are vile crimes but one seems a more serious crime.

Ffs more fuss about the banner than what this odious little maggot did.

I'd happily buy the banner owner a drink.

He killed a girl. A 19 year old girl by drinking and driving, now earns hundreds of thousands a week and lost his driving license for three years in Spain.

Adam Johnson touched up a girl 4 years her junior and lost his career and seven years of his liberty in jail (rightly).

To be fair, I'd still say AJ's was worse as his was deliberate, even if it had less severe consequences, but both are absolute scum in my book

banner is poor taste but Alonso should be in jail

that being said the spurs fans should be banned for being spurs fan because they have no footballing taste

I think the girl Johnson was messing with was a lot more than 4 years his junior

To be fair, I'd still say AJ's was worse as his was deliberate, even if it had less severe consequences, but both are absolute scum in my book
What Johnson did wouldn’t have even been a crime in Spain ten years ago and wouldn’t be now in Croatia and a load of other places.

He should be doing the seven years don’t get me wrong, but Alonso should be doing 10 to 15 for manslaughter. Not a 3 year driving ban.

It’s fucking Spain, it’s not like it’s a country with different laws and customs on the other side of the world that we’d find difficult to understand for cultural reasons and differences. A woman is dead because he got pissed and drove too fast. He should be locked up and “who are we?”, well we are humans able to process simple information and form judgements.

I’m guessing you thought nothing of Spanish cops beating the fuck out of people attempting to vote. At the end of the day, it happened in another country and the perpetrators were police so that’s fine.

but what really have we got to do with Spain

sorry like it or not we should not get involved in somebody else other country rules or fight there battles its the law of there land and if the european law says other wise we can not fight or have a say on it sorry yes its bad and yes not right but he has been up in the court room and punished by the law of Spanish people right or wrong the punishment was handed out and like i said who are we to judge

the world is fucked up matey and every fucking day something is happening in the world and the uk sometimes have to many hands on the pie and get involved and the joe public get used to fight somebody else is fight when really its not our to defend would they or did anybody else in the world help out the miners fight or the riots of the 80s or the poll tax its simple just let there own people sort it out if they don't like it move you can not win on both sides of the coin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.