Do you tend to stay in on Friday nights or go out?

Home from work at 6, just cooked a healthy tea. Time to rest up now, swimming early doors as well as a haircut, then off to the game. Much prefer that to spending 100 quid and feeling rough for a few days. Couple of pints at the game and I'm happy.

Went out for a bit last night with the missus, was nice due to not being rammed. That is me done for a month or two now regarding going out.
The "it's friday" bit got fucked off the first ever weekend i had to work, tuesdays became my friday night and do on until you lose the specialness of a particular day and just enjoy when your off.

Gotta go through town in a bit though and fight the urge to stop off for a drink which turns into 10 and a hotel until morning.

Just home from another weeks graft and just thinking how life changes. Ten years ago I would have been out tonight until probably two in the morning.

The thought of that now makes me ill! Actually debating putting my pjamas on and dressing gown and reading a book.

So who is out clubbing tonight and who is sat in with pipe and slippers?

It's an age thing! Proper Nights out for me are rare nowadays.

To op @worsleyweb don't be shy son...if you fancy a friday night out on the lash ...just say the word....what the fk has happened to you builders.?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.