Do you tend to stay in on Friday nights or go out?

Stay in mainly on a friday as I cannot afford friday and sats anymore as big nights out, plus when I finish work in town it is the usual office types in for an hr then fuck off home, annoying twats, town on a friday is actually a lot quieter after 6pm than I remember when young, but then if I go out on a friday it will usually be places like the grey horse and old monkey,city and vine (get quite busy tbf at times) rather than NQ or deansgate.

Also tbf just got in after having 5 in town (bulls head) as a couple of mates going to pretenders gig so had a pint with them

Last edited:
Absolutely love being in a pub and going to the match and that’s what weekends are made for. Go out every Friday night. The rest of the weekend depends on when we’re playing. Will go to the pub on Saturday afternoon until last orders if a non match day. Pubs are brilliant. How you lot in this thread sit in at home all the time - it would bore me shitless.

To op @worsleyweb don't be shy son...if you fancy a friday night out on the lash ...just say the word....what the fk has happened to you builders.?

I was out last night at place party! Posh builders bash. Can't be doing it any more.

Sat in my batman pjs watching brum v Cardiff with all the kids on I phones!!

I was out last night at place party! Posh builders bash. Can't be doing it any more.

Sat in my batman pjs watching brum v Cardiff with all the kids on I phones!!
Right..can't have that...one of our projects has a bar opening soon...town..Friday night and a freebie to boot...bring yer batman jim jams.

Friday nights are for stopping in. Quite frankly the sooner I'm in my pj's on a Friday the better. 3.47pm is my current P.B.

Always game to check out new bar mate. Where and when, I'll show my mush.
Good man....will keep u posted..glad to know all blues aren't abed of a friday night jimjammed up and watching their sprogs abusing each other on social media...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.