Do you tend to stay in on Friday nights or go out?

Like most, normally stay in with the wife, nice meal with good bottle of wine followed by something a bit stronger. Used to go out loads, but pretty much got it out of my system when I was younger. Prefer doing other things on a weekend rather than laying in bed wishing I hadn't drunk what I had the night before.

I'll be stopping in once I get home from the pub (it's only 4:30 now) I used to go out min.. 6 nights a week. 6 nights a year is good enough now.
Getting a pizza in tonight.

Stay in every Friday night and cook a nice meal, steak or fish, with a bottle of wine. Really good way to finish the week.

Heading bed now and up at 7:30am to head to the airport for the trip to Manchester and witness another 3 points in the quest for the holy Grail

When we first met, Friday nights was the night to go out with our respective mates. Now though, it is our weekend 'night in' .... mostly .... but tonight was let's get into town, have drinks and see the amazing Ian McNabb/Icicle Works at the Ruby Lounge with our mates ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.