Bernardo Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he? He's never played as an 8, and when given an easy opportunity to play him there, either in the PL or CL, Guardiola has played him wide.
I think he played as an 8 at least one time. It was against West Brom in the league cup if I’m not mistaken. I think the reason why he hasn’t played a lot as an 8 when coming on as a sub or starting is because both him and Gundogan are our sub and it’s very rare for Pep to take out both Kev and Dave out, most of the time it’s one or the other (mostly Dave). Gundogan can only play in the middle so that leaves Bernardo to get mins on the wings. I truly believe Bernardo will be an 8 to replace Dave in the future.

FA to investigate on Monday as to whether Bernado will get a 2 match ban ...... WTF!!!?

I suspect this is just your usual shit stirring from The M****r. All footage from all games at the weekend is reviewed and then it's decided whether anything needs to go to review every Monday.

The only issue that worries me is when he plays we lack that explosiveness that Sane and Sterling provide. Our problems would be even worse if we signed Alexis, both love to drift in-field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.