West Brom (a) pre-match thread

West Brom (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like thet’ll have Evans and Barry back so they’ll add a fair bit of nous.

I think 10 out of 11 pick themselves the only question is whether to start Jesus or Kun. Jesus was poor against them in the Carabao Cup but Kun played 120 mins on Tuesday. The flip side is we press better with Jesus but Aguero has a great record against them (something like 8 goals in 10 appearances).

It ocurred to me at Burnley that we might be at the end of our first purple patch. We weren't as smooth against Burnley (in spite of the 3 goals) and were even more clunky against Wolves. Granted this was aided by the backup effect. Now we have 3 games in the next 8 days.

I expect the lethargy to continue over those 3 games. Starting tmrw.

My hope is that we win tmrw and then get positive results the next 2. I think Napoli/Arsenal games will be extremely difficult games. Not just because of the oppositions quality but also what I expect will be lethargic performances in those 2 games due to tiredness.

Put in the effort to come away with a win in this one and we can rope a dope the next 2.

We have a tough week ahead.

It ocurred to me at Burnley that we might be at the end of our first purple patch. We weren't as smooth against Burnley (in spite of the 3 goals) and were even more clunky against Wolves. Granted this was aided by the backup effect. Now we have 3 games in the next 8 days.

I expect the lethargy to continue over those 3 games. Starting tmrw.

My hope is that we win tmrw and then get positive results the next 2. I think Napoli/Arsenal games will be extremely difficult games. Not just because of the oppositions quality but also what I expect will be lethargic performances in those 2 games due to tiredness.

Put in the effort to come away with a win in this one and we can rope a dope the next 2.

We have a tough week ahead.

Agreed tough week ahead with 3 testing fixtures. Would be very happy with 2 wins and a draw in Italy.

With the glut of fixtures Pep needs to somehow to get Bernardo and Ilkay upto speed (fitness permitting) so he can rotate and there is not a big drop in the level of performance.

Looks like thet’ll have Evans and Barry back so they’ll add a fair bit of nous.

I think 10 out of 11 pick themselves the only question is whether to start Jesus or Kun. Jesus was poor against them in the Carabao Cup but Kun played 120 mins on Tuesday. The flip side is we press better with Jesus but Aguero has a great record against them (something like 8 goals in 10 appearances).
Not sure about Evans or Barry, they certainly won't be match fit.
Otherwise they seem to have serious injuries in defence. Craig Dawson just ruled out for two months.

it appears every team we are coming up against are now parking the bus , if we get the early goal we will run away with the game anything form three to six goals , but if Pulis managers to get his team organised and enjoys a bit of luck

Pulis said they are going to play a bit differently,bet he watched wolves and will try and play on the counter,luckily we will have our A team defence on the job or does he think zinch and mangler will be playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.