West Brom (a) pre-match thread

West Brom (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Win the next 2 and we could have a solid lead going into the break.

If we cant beat West Brom we shouldn't even be thinking about the title.

0-3.
Can't agree at all. Pretty much all champions have slip ups along the way.

I expect us to win, but should we not, it means very little in terms of our title challenge.

Can't agree at all. Pretty much all champions have slip ups along the way.

I expect us to win, but should we not, it means very little in terms of our title challenge.

Don't be silly mate.

A proper team, with proper aspirations, makes minced meat of West Brom.

And considering titles can be won and lost by a point, or even GD, of course it makes a fucking difference and 'means' something.

Does anyone know what the trains are like for getting to The Hawthorns from Birmingham Snow Hill on a match day? I'm planning on getting in New Street at 1.30pm from Piccadilly and just need to understand if there is a massive queue at Snow Hill on a match day when travelling to the Hawthorns.
You have no need to go to New Street. You can get off at Smethwick Galton Bridge for a train to the Hawthorns.
You could use the tram link ftom New Street as an alternative. .

We just need to get 6 points before the international break. I would be very tempted to play a weakened team at Napoli. Concentrate on the 2 league games. Am I correct in thinking if we beat feyonaord at home we are through?

Would be great to go into the break 8 points clear or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.