West Brom (a) pre-match thread

West Brom (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we'll win but as some said, I also do think we're getting bit tired, the style of football we're playing is just not sustainable for whole season, we can't run and press like we did in these first games forever.

Bayern & Barca never had a problem sustaining it through full seasons. Who's to say we couldn't get even better.

The only thing that will hamper us is injuries.

Fuck me there’s some dour negative crap on here. Have people been in hibernation for the last 8 months.

We keep the intensity and level of play we have had so far this season and we should win comfortably. If we did draw or lose it’s not title over as some seem to suggest.

I think it's a big plus going into this game knowing the result of the rags game... win the next two league games and we will be in a strong position. The boys should be well up for this one

Tough game but think we're just too good. 0-3 city with Sané and Aguero getting the goals.

If anyone has a spare ticket, I can meet at ground been let down for one last night and looking again! Cheers

Been a bit like a week from the 70s, the last seven days. City at home to Burnley and Wolves, and away at West Brom today , and the rags losing to Huddersfield.

Wonder if Carlisle are likely to get promotion any time soon?

Huge day today. Hope those that have managed to get a ticket are loud and proud. Normally a decent atmosphere there. Read on the West Brom forum that they have 4000 tickets left!!

Don’t know why got a really nasty feeling about today, just don’t feel like we’ll win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.