West Brom (a) pre-match thread

West Brom (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke to a baggies friend of mine recently and they are so dissatisfied with Pulis. It's a complete negative football philosophy where a single striker operates without a midfield that is capable of supporting. They are bored if him now and gates are dwindling. He's at the stage where he can't be bothered going.

He believes Pulis will retreat and play for 0-0 and even more so since Wolves stopped us scoring with the same system. It could be a long afternoon but a single goal should see them capitulate.

Wba would have to play spectacularly well to hold us let alone beat us. A steady 2 nil with an early goal to settle us down.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Delph
Ferna
Silva
KDB
Sterling
Sane
Jesus

Play that team and we’ll wipe the floor with these dirty fuckers. Aguero to come on after 70 and bag his record breaker.

Pullis bigging us up in the tabloids and saying they have been working on a plan to beat us. What kick us more than last time aided by the same weak ref?

Hope we win 3 nil with a goal from an offside position (about two yards will do), a dubious penalty decision and an obvious handball. At least it will give the **** Pulis something genuine to carp on about.

Hope we win 3 nil with a goal from an offside position (about two yards will do), a dubious penalty decision and an obvious handball. At least it will give the **** Pulis something genuine to carp on about.
Nice touch. And a red card after Otamendi theatrically dives at a corner pretending he has been pushed in the back when actually there was nobody within 5 yards of him. And Aguero slams the penalty in to claim the record.

Nice touch. And a red card after Otamendi theatrically dives at a corner pretending he has been pushed in the back when actually there was nobody within 5 yards of him. And Aguero slams the penalty in to claim the record.

I was pondering whether to include a dive, but with retrospective bans possible I thought better of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.