West Brom post-match thread

Good win deserved it better side 2 ordinary goals conceded though which we shouldn't have conceded.

A 3-0 win would have been about right but a win is a win.

Well done lads 13 wins on the spin must be close to a record for City.
A very difficult game coming up. Win that and we could rest players in the other CL ties

Evans on a yellow. Makes a foul. Throws his hands at the decision gets nothing.

Jesus does the same yet further away from the ref and is straight in the book.

Same with the kicking the ball away. One of theirs did it and it’s fine. Walker does it when he thinks the final whistle has gone and again, ref couldn’t get his card out quick enough.

And the IRA sympathiser gets a talking to after trying to take Walker out at the knee.
Yep. It's the same every game.

Merlin has shooting boots? Those would be collectible item for sure, haha
Indeed. Frustrating from such a lovely player. Stops him being considered as an all time great IMO.

You dont go away in the PL and have nearly 80% possession and score 3 with everyone having a 5.5 out of 10 game fella.

Fair enough and I am normally more of a happy clapper but we were sloppy in mind and body today, maybe that’s a reaction to the Wolves game, but 80% and only 5/6 attempts on goal. I have probably come across a bit match day threadish which certainly isn’t my fucking style ;-)

Kdb didn't have a good game, not many did tbh. Good 3 points but we are still on a cliff edge with regards to our defence.. We are far from walking it this season.

Walker Motm, he made good decisions and worked hard
City totally dominated the game. Defence was in complete control until Otamendi dropped a bollock right at the death

We dominated the game and apart from 2 sloppy bits of defending we were in total control.
We always looked like we could go up a couple of gears if needed.
If we had scored 5 or 6 nobody could have complained.
Sane took his goal brilliantly..Raz always looks like scoring nowadays.
Kev looked a bit off the pace but still put in a shift.
3 points and another away game gone.

Fair enough and I am normally more of a happy clapper but we were sloppy in mind and body today, maybe that’s a reaction to the Wolves game, but 80% and only 5/6 attempts on goal. I have probably come across a bit match day threadish which certainly isn’t my fucking style ;-)

Mate dont sweat it.

It was sloppy at times up front but we won so who gives a shit? ;-)

Pissed off with that second half performance. Smacked of utter complacency. Pep will rightfully be fuming. Should have been 4 or 5 - 1 up, and then Otamendi goes and does that. Our final ball is utter shite when the edge has gone from the game and at some point it will cost us.

We've been a bit crappy since the second half of the Napoli game and we need to sort it out.

Sounds ridiculous considering we have won all but one game this season, but we set the bar high, and it's slipped somewhat these last 2 weeks. Happy with the 3 points and delighted with the third goal and the quality of it, but we need to be much better in both boxes on Wednesday.
It's sounds ridiculous because it is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.