West Brom post-match thread

A very difficult game coming up. Win that and we could rest players in the other CL ties

Yes it is Marvin.

I would be delighted with a draw but at this stage beating Arsenal is probably more important.

Napoli don't play until tomorrow albeit as home which gives us an extra day on them to recover and that could prove vital.

A tired performance and yet we should have won by six , the result flatters Pulis and his yard dogs they must be the worst team in the premiership , totally devoid of skill or ideas the fact we gifted them 2 goals is the main concern , and the chances we created must have been in double figures. The worry is the total football that we play and the kms covered for every player will take its toll before long , KDB and Merlin looked knackered and its time for others to step up like Bernardo and Gundagon and play their part theyve had a couple of months and a few games this season to get used to pep's way of playing. Fernandinho was one of elder statesmen on the pitch and he was head and shoulders our best player , dont know where he gets his energy from , never gives less than 100% , kdb & Merlin get most of the plaudits , but they would nt be able to do their stuff without our brilliant Brazilian

Fair enough and I am normally more of a happy clapper but we were sloppy in mind and body today, maybe that’s a reaction to the Wolves game, but 80% and only 5/6 attempts on goal. I have probably come across a bit match day threadish which certainly isn’t my fucking style ;-)
It’s not just attempts on goal though. How many times did we open them up and then do a silly last pass.

We could have easily had six today and no one would have thought it was an unfair result.

Seen the following comments after today’s game.
- Sane was all over place should have been took off at half time
- Bernardo did nothing
- Jesus wasn’t in the game
- KDB couldn’t finish
- Otamendi needs to be punched in face

Jesus fucking Christ we’ve just won a ninth consecutive game in the league and are 5 points clear. Fuck me it could be a LOT worse.

- Bernardo did nothing
- KDB couldn’t finish

Jesus fucking Christ we’ve just won a ninth consecutive game in the league and are 5 points clear. Fuck me it could be a LOT worse.

I had to read his comment about Sane twice. Just have to laugh, pal.

- Bernardo did nothing
- KDB couldn’t finish

I don't see what your comment has to do with the ones you quoted.

Yeah, we won, that doesn't mean we're not showing some weaknesses that need to be addressed.

3 points the big plus. Very complacent and lackadaisical performance. Should have scored far more and conceded 2 poor goals. Bernardo not cutting the mustard at all, and Jesus was woeful today. Still sitting pretty so I'm sure we'll be back ups to speed for l'arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.