Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just the moments that I have seen of him or is Salah a terrible finisher?
He gets into great goalscoring positions but, as often as not, he makes a pig's ear of the opportunity.

Is it just the moments that I have seen of him or is Salah a terrible finisher?
He gets into great goalscoring positions but, as often as not, he makes a pig's ear of the opportunity.
Not just you, he isnt very good. Always opens himself to put it to the left (from the strikers view) of the goalie and more often that not hits is at him

Really need them to buck their ideas up . We need them to finish top four or will have an easy ride next season like Leicester and Chelsea before them that makes them a threat to our back to back titles.

Really need them to buck their ideas up . We need them to finish top four or will have an easy ride next season like Leicester and Chelsea before them that makes them a threat to our back to back titles.
Regardless they have a huge issue to overcome when can coutinho leave, they have no cf, keeper, or back four really. Yesterday West Ham gifted them a 2 nil lead. They are getting nowhere near top four imho.

Did heysel happen mate??
Did liverpool fans barge their way into westhams boleyn ground social club before a match in the 80s and terorize the staff,youngsters and old age pensioners within.?
Did liverpool fans barge their way into a cup semi final?
Did your lot go robbing all over europe in the 80s and early 90s,when u 'ruled' the continent?
Did u dish out rasict abuse to your own player Howard Gayle, back in the 80s (what a glouriious little era the 80s was for u lot)
Or did none of the above happen either?

Maybe it did,but at the end of the day thats all history.The club is in a much better state.Not saying we are saints but we arent too bad considering..

You're an idiot and obviously a non- match goer possibly even an 'abroad' plastic.

You have literally no fucking idea about anything related to current football or tribal history.

You are wrong chum.
Why the anger? You need to chill mate..
Ederson was ok wasn't he in the end?Mane sent him a messgae on instargam didn't he? oh but lets forget about the nice and civil things and concentrate on the bad..

Utter crap. Liverpool fans were booing as he was stretchered off. Liverpool's fan base is full of scummy shit bags. I'm 37, been going home & away for 20+ years, more than happy handling myself and Anfield is the only shithole I'll never return to. All Liverpool fans talk about is class and history. You are history & have no class.

Ok that's your opinion.At least we have history hey.That's something I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.