Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

Trying to think who we have had make our kit over the years.

Umbro
Kappa
Le coq sportiffe
Umbro again
Nike

Have I missed anyone?

The only thing with me for this is getting hold of the kit if it switches its a lot easier for me to get a Nike Kit than it will be a Puma kit in SE Asia, but at the end of the day the Nike kits had been a little hit and miss for me and preferred the Umbro kits previously.

Did some digging,

Major Puma Sponsorships (International) :

• Italy
  • Uruguay
  • Switzerland
  • Ivory Coast
  • Cameroon

Major Puma Sponsorships (Clubs) :

• Arsenal
  • Dortmund
  • Leicester City
  • Newcastle United
  • Rangers
  • Hapoel
  • Malmo
  • Stuttgart
  • Bordeaux
  • Indipendiente
  • Chennaiyin FC
  • Bengaluru FC
  • Mumbai City FC

Major Puma Sponsorships (Players) :

• Sergio Aguero
  • Antoine Griezmann
  • Olivier Giroud
  • Mario Balotelli
  • Gianluigi Buffon
  • Gianluigi Donnarumma
  • Giorgio Chiellini
  • Marco Verratti
  • Marco Reus
  • Julian Weigl *wink wink*
  • Adam Lallana
  • Rui Patricio
  • Kalidou Koulibaly
  • Cesc Fabregas
  • Bellerin

Apart from that Antonio Conte and Thomas Tuchel are two major football coaches/managers backed up by Puma.

Coming out of football, Puma have signed up major artists and other athletes like Usain Bolt, Virat Kohli, Andrew Flintoff, Brendan Mccullum, The Weeknd, Jay Z, Meek Mill, Rihanna, Selena Gomez and many more.

From 2018/2019 season, Milan and Borussia Monchengladbach are the two major clubs that are being sponsored by Puma.

Did some digging,

Major Puma Sponsorships (International) :

• Italy
  • Uruguay
  • Switzerland
  • Ivory Coast
  • Cameroon

Major Puma Sponsorships (Clubs) :

• Arsenal
  • Dortmund
  • Newcastle United
  • Rangers
  • Hapoel
  • Malmo
  • Stuttgart
  • Bordeaux
  • Indipendiente
  • Chennaiyin FC
  • Bengaluru FC
  • Mumbai City FC
No Mark Sponsorships (Clubs)

Leicester City

Major Puma Sponsorships (Players) :

• Sergio Aguero
  • Antoine Griezmann
  • Olivier Giroud
  • Mario Balotelli
  • Gianluigi Buffon
  • Gianluigi Donnarumma
  • Giorgio Chiellini
  • Marco Verratti
  • Marco Reus
  • Julian Weigl *wink wink*
  • Adam Lallana
  • Rui Patricio
  • Kalidou Koulibaly
  • Cesc Fabregas
  • Bellerin

Apart from that Antonio Conte and Thomas Tuchel are two major football coaches/managers backed up by Puma.

Coming out of football, Puma have signed up major artists and other athletes like Usain Bolt, Virat Kohli, Andrew Flintoff, Brendan Mccullum, The Weeknd, Jay Z, Meek Mill, Rihanna, Selena Gomez and many more.

From 2018/2019 season, Milan and Borussia Monchengladbach are the two major clubs that are being sponsored by Puma.

Edited for accuracy ;)

Not really that bothered who makes our kits, but £50m a season would be a welcome increase on the current deal. Look forward to seeing how rival fans spin that as “financial doping”. Wonder what happened to Under Armour though? Looked like they were in the driving seat previously. Unless of course, the Mail story isn’t correct, which would’ve be beyond the realms of possibility!

Not really that bothered who makes our kits, but £50m a season would be a welcome increase on the current deal. Look forward to seeing how rival fans spin that as “financial doping”. Wonder what happened to Under Armour though? Looked like they were in the driving seat previously. Unless of course, the Mail story isn’t correct, which would’ve be beyond the realms of possibility!
Could simply be that they were priced out of it by Puma I guess. Also, I think Puma is far more marketable than UA, I mean we don't have a single UA outlet here where I live.

Edit : Just looked up, UA doesn't even have a single outlet in the whole country of India.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.