Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi

I will accept the acting in both was shit. I just thought it was extra shit this time.

I have never seen any of the films at the cinema. I have never regretted that as they are always too fucking predictable.

I prefer Sci fi that involves gratuitous nudity. Maybe that's where SW is missing a trick.

Vader is Lukes dad predictable?...I seem to remember being blindsided by that a bit like the soppy kid thats see's dead people. then again i'm a relly old fecker and watched the originals at the cinema on release

Vader is Lukes dad predictable?...I seem to remember being blindsided by that a bit like the soppy kid thats see's dead people. then again i'm a relly old fecker and watched the originals at the cinema on release

There were one or two but in general it's the formula. I would like to see them get defeated. Totally destroyed, then living under the yoke and then rising up triumphantly and battling evil, then losing again. :)

I thought it was extremely refreshing and the writers have taken on board a lot of feedback (if it has been written since FA).

When I saw the trailer, I thought this would be Empire Strikes back MKII with the assault walkers approaching a rebel base with the troops lined up in the trenches and Rey would experience a grueling training programme on the island similar to Luke's training with Yoda.

I was wrong and I thought the film was extremely refreshing, they dropped the nostalgia and left it all behind in the Force Awakens. All of the space scenes were fantastic along with the lightsaber duels especially with Snoke's guards.

There were one or two but in general it's the formula. I would like to see them get defeated. Totally destroyed, then living under the yoke and then rising up triumphantly and battling evil, then losing again. :)

Just recently i have come to the conclusion the rebel alliance are cunts...let me explain

1. Alliance is too close to United

2. A dome headed meglomaniac wants perfection and will settle for nothing less with his team

3. Empire is ruled by a mega powerful individual that just wants to rule the footballing galaxy

Up the Empire

What are they going to do about Leia? I thought she'd be killed off in this film but what about the next? I didn't notice a note or anything in the end credits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.