Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

On the way back, what a performance , I was at the ballet on ice 50 years ago, there's a certain symmetry about the score, and our dominance, but the cynical nastiness portrayed by Alli is a disgrace, be interesting to see if Poch and co are as gracious in defeat as Nicholson and Blancheflower were....
The Massacre in the Mist for today’?

Fantastic game and fantastic 3 points.KDB man of the match.

Plenty of talking points,not least the dirty,cynical tactics of Spurs and the shit performance of Pawson.

Irrespective,we gave them cvnts a proper schooling.

This team is fucking awesome!
Was the only post needed.

Our midfield 3 were about as good today as I've ever seen, and no David in there :)

What a great evening that was, buzzing with our press today, Spurs came to do it, we showed them how.

Only reason I read the spurs forum was because we are playing them after all is done spurs can go back into irrelevance for all I care for those who are stalking here: 21 points/7 games.

I need more faith but it's so hard to get rid of typical city in my dna. First it was Mendy's injury, Stones, Kompany, Silva missing today. I fear the worst with every one but we cope. 16 straight wins, it's unbelievable.

The culture of our club is changing before our eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.