Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

Has Alyson Rudd had any input .... suspect not.

I look forward to her review of our performance. She's 100% going to bring up the Otamendi kick to Kane's face, because she's totally convinced herself that if Mané had stayed on the pitch, Liverpool would have beaten us easily and we'd be struggling for the top 4 with the rest of them, presumably while Klopp & co. romped to 16 straight wins.

I wouldn't be surprised if she blames the entire result on that.

i actually think this win is sweeter than the derby, that's how much i hate Spurs fans. As clueless as most of them are, at least with United, a decent chunk of their fans could hold their hands up and concede that we're simply much better than them. With Spurs fans though, they simply refuse to ever give anybody (not just us) any credit whatsoever. We're cheating in the transfer market apparently and cheating FFP. They clearly don't grasp the concept of FFP, and they definitely haven't benefited from being allowed to use Wembley have they?

Even better is the comments about our bench "their 3rd sub was £43 million Bernardo Silva, how can you compete with that?" I'd suggest, £30 million Sissoko and £30 million Lamela in 2013! is a good start...

To their credit though, Spurs were the first mid table side not to completely park the bus. They'll not get relegated this season.

Sunday Times gave us 79/110! Wow.

Some of their ratings are fucking awful.

Delph gets 6 - the same as fucking Dele Alli! How can someone have watched that game and not seen Delph play fantastically, I really don't know. He's so good under pressure, he's so good at playing out from the back.

Harry Kane gets 8 - His only contribution was trying to break Sterling's ankle.

We need a picture of Kev as the Hulk. Ali left one on him and Kev went green .
Hulk Angry - Hulk Smash.

When kev got the ball ran at the defence and smashed that in first thing i shouted was F~~k you Alli id imagine kev may have said the same in his head :)

i actually think this win is sweeter than the derby, that's how much i hate Spurs fans. As clueless as most of them are, at least with United, a decent chunk of their fans could hold their hands up and concede that we're simply much better than them. With Spurs fans though, they simply refuse to ever give anybody (not just us) any credit whatsoever. We're cheating in the transfer market apparently and cheating FFP. They clearly don't grasp the concept of FFP, and they definitely haven't benefited from being allowed to use Wembley have they?

Even better is the comments about our bench "their 3rd sub was £43 million Bernardo Silva, how can you compete with that?" I'd suggest, £30 million Sissoko and £30 million Lamela in 2013! is a good start...

To their credit though, Spurs were the first mid table side not to completely park the bus. They'll not get relegated this season.

There's definitely a satisfaction to putting Spurs back in their place.

After 9 games as a City player, Kyle Walker had spent more time at the top of the table than he had in 9 years at Spurs. Says it all really.

Using Tomkin's transfer fee inflation table Lamela cost the equivalent of £55m in 2017 money.

Some of their ratings are fucking awful.

Delph gets 6 - the same as fucking Dele Alli! How can someone have watched that game and not seen Delph play fantastically, I really don't know. He's so good under pressure, he's so good at playing out from the back.

Harry Kane gets 8 - His only contribution was trying to break Sterling's ankle.
And that's exactly why he got an 8. Would have been a 10 if successful.

I think that's the last time we see a team try to go toe-to-toe with us until at least the QFs of the Champions League.

Reading their forum you’d think that we’d have a few players in the top 10 all time transfers yet our most expensive player is in 12th place in Euros and 15th in Pounds, with only two players in the top 20. Deluded fuckers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.