Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

i actually think this win is sweeter than the derby, that's how much i hate Spurs fans. As clueless as most of them are, at least with United, a decent chunk of their fans could hold their hands up and concede that we're simply much better than them. With Spurs fans though, they simply refuse to ever give anybody (not just us) any credit whatsoever. We're cheating in the transfer market apparently and cheating FFP. They clearly don't grasp the concept of FFP, and they definitely haven't benefited from being allowed to use Wembley have they?

Even better is the comments about our bench "their 3rd sub was £43 million Bernardo Silva, how can you compete with that?" I'd suggest, £30 million Sissoko and £30 million Lamela in 2013! is a good start...

To their credit though, Spurs were the first mid table side not to completely park the bus. They'll not get relegated this season.

Close second for me, always seem to be gobs on sticks.

On a separate point I was amazed at how many foreign speaking Spurs fans I heard coming out of the ground at the end of the game, all with brand new scarfs on.

All respect for spurs and their way of football has gone out of the window for me.

Kane meant that tackle, alli meant that tackle, I suspect there was another stamp on Delph later on too,that was team tactics which means their manager ordered it... Despicable.

They really shamed themselves, and the fans are even worse after reading their hate filled forums. Never seen any other set of fans with so much disdain for everyone else.

They moan soooooo much about money other teams have and tbh their owner needs to spend if they want to compete, fkin cheapskates

Credit to Poch how he set up against us, they were the only side so far that really tried to play us all 90 minutes, even Napoli gave up chasing us in both of the games. They had 47% possession without going behind our 16 yard line apart from a couple of times only and were stuck in their third trying to pass the ball like a hot potato. I don't know about all this talk 'the best PL team ever', but I am sure this kind of off-the-ball game we've been playing was never seen in PL before.

I think that's the last time we see a team try to go toe-to-toe with us until at least the QFs of the Champions League.
Basel will try, they can't play any other way and it's a free hit for them. The Dippers will as well.

i actually think this win is sweeter than the derby, that's how much i hate Spurs fans. As clueless as most of them are, at least with United, a decent chunk of their fans could hold their hands up and concede that we're simply much better than them. With Spurs fans though, they simply refuse to ever give anybody (not just us) any credit whatsoever. We're cheating in the transfer market apparently and cheating FFP. They clearly don't grasp the concept of FFP, and they definitely haven't benefited from being allowed to use Wembley have they?

Even better is the comments about our bench "their 3rd sub was £43 million Bernardo Silva, how can you compete with that?" I'd suggest, £30 million Sissoko and £30 million Lamela in 2013! is a good start...

To their credit though, Spurs were the first mid table side not to completely park the bus. They'll not get relegated this season.

I’d argue that they are even gobbier than the fans of the scum from M16 and Newcastle which is really saying something. It’s all mouthing off and swagger with these cretins, it’s no wonder the Hammers loathe them down there.

All respect for spurs and their way of football has gone out of the window for me.

Kane meant that tackle, alli meant that tackle, I suspect there was another stamp on Delph later on too,that was team tactics which means their manager ordered it... Despicable.

They really shamed themselves, and the fans are even worse after reading their hate filled forums. Never seen any other set of fans with so much disdain for everyone else.

They moan soooooo much about money other teams have and tbh their owner needs to spend if they want to compete, fkin cheapskates
Serves you right for having any respect for the deluded, arrogant, ludicrously self-entitled, aggrandizing, moaning, bottling, hacking, holier than thou cuts in the first place mate, you were setting yourself up for a fall.

Two teams in Prem league have tried to play football against us now and its almost ended in a cricket score (OK pool had a man sent off and were looking OK up until then), bus parking hasn't worked for any one, and spurs resorting to trying to break us up resulted in us upping our game, where do opposition go from here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.