Aguero reportedly unhappy with Guardiola

Pep: "I understand the feelings but I respect Sergio a lot. What he has done, what he does and what he will do in the future. He's a legend. He will decide everything about his life, his future and I'm so happy to have him here."

So despite another rag media attempt to unsettle and destabilise us, we march on. Pep says the right things, Aguero does the right things. We're all happy, and they scuttle off to dream up their next attempt.

Since Pep came we have been told Kun not happy .I am happy if he un happy as he is brilliant

Hope he starts against Newcastle after that performance, what a player.

So despite another rag media attempt to unsettle and destabilise us, we march on. Pep says the right things, Aguero does the right things. We're all happy, and they scuttle off to dream up their next attempt.

I wonder what their next attempt will be.

We've had 'City are Overcelebrating', 'Sterling/Sanchez Swap', 'Angry Aguero', 'Distant Relative Does Not Respect Human Rights', 'Pep's a Terrorist', any more?

Maybe 'sources close to Delph' will claim he's furious to be being played out of position in a world cup year?

Pep: "I understand the feelings but I respect Sergio a lot. What he has done, what he does and what he will do in the future. He's a legend. He will decide everything about his life, his future and I'm so happy to have him here."
Good enough for me.

If Aguero ever chooses to leave it’ll be on his terms and he deserves that. If he knocks another 20 in this season then all the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.