Aguero reportedly unhappy with Guardiola

I wonder what their next attempt will be.

We've had 'City are Overcelebrating', 'Sterling/Sanchez Swap', 'Angry Aguero', 'Distant Relative Does Not Respect Human Rights', 'Pep's a Terrorist', any more?

Maybe 'sources close to Delph' will claim he's furious to be being played out of position in a world cup year?
We'll sadcafe have an 11 page item speculating that Pep is doping the city players .

We'll sadcafe have an 11 page item speculating that Pep is doping the city players .

By March, it will get so much worse - the bitterness is forcing many to manufacture anything to take a shot at Pep. While the majority of the world experiences joy with the football on display, there are always cynics desperate to undermine it

giphy.gif

Yesterday....
Guardiola has said it time and again, with numerous players...he will leave when he wants to leave!

Today....
Pep: "I understand the feelings but I respect Sergio a lot. What he has done, what he does and what he will do in the future. He's a legend. He will decide everything about his life, his future and I'm so happy to have him here."

This stuff writes itself. Yawn. Yet, a throwaway comment will be all over the news now! Lazy, lazy journos, all looking for City clickbait!

Last edited:
So obviously not 'unhappy' today it's beyond a fucking joke.
Exactly!

He is ROTATING the two centre forwards, so neither of them gets a fatigue injury and the defence sees a different threat. Pep has a habit of taking out a player with two goals to his name, so I’m glad he left Sergio on today to try to get his hat trick, and subbed off Delph to give Danilo another run out...AND GOAL!?! Never a dull moment at City these days! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.