Anyone had a tattoo lazered off successfully?

100 times more painful than a tattoo,i had a small one removed,wish i had just had a cover up
depends on how competent the person doing the removal is but it will fade a lot more as time goes on and the body does it's thing

Can you see it Kaz or is it completely gone?

Can you see it Kaz or is it completely gone?
i had a very light silvery line which i had a cover done over just because i liked the one i had and it was ruined in the accident,you won't see the results of the lasering for a few months as the ink has to be absorbed by the body,results do vary so you'll just have to wait and see,black is the easiest colour to laser,reds,oranges and yellows are the hardest ones to get rid off

I had a bee tattoo about 30 years ago which over time turned into a dark blue blob! So got it lasered off, it took about 2 years going every 4 - 6 weeks and cost me £10 a session. The tattoo was the size of £2 coin & it hurt like hell every time I went. The tattoo is now gone but being of the freckly persuasion the freckles have also gone with it so the top of my arm has white patch. May get freckles tattooed in!

Just wondering. I am 4 sessions into a removal and doesn’t appear to be going?

Debating what to do next with it.

My mate had one removed and according to him it wasn't a quick process. I think if you stick with it eventually it'll disappear, but the person doing the removal should be able to estimate how long and how much it'll cost.

Just a quick one whislst my Aunt Bessies are defrosting.
I have a tragic tattoo of a black panther with a love heart for a nose and a goaty beard that I would like to part kompany with.
I would be interested to hear off any kind soul that has undergone a tatto-ectomy seeing it throught to it's final fruition eh.

Occationaly I see an offer on WoWcher and the like but am somewhat hesitant to persue owing to little feedback.
Does lasering leave scars because if it does then I would actually prefer my loved up Panther.
The only consolation is that the aforementioned tattoo is on my upper forearm and out of sight during Winterfell.
Is it possible to remove a tattoo with a degree of success ..Has any Moon person actually accomplished this and been happy with the results ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.