Jadon Sancho

Because he would have got game time at City, trained with world class players and earned a kings ransom to boot.

He is already earning a kings ransom, you don't get bought for 10m and get paid peanuts, also the game time issue is the reason he left, Diaz and Foden have not had a huge amount of game time, getting some atm but that doesn't mean Sancho was going to get it either, he has left to go to a team renowned for bringing on and playing youths, so that will negate the world class players equation, look I would rather he had stuck it out here but he isn't a city fan and is entitled to leave if he desires and fans on here need to remember what they say about other clubs bitter fans before spewing their bile on here, I hope the lad is successful and good luck to him, we haven't the space to play them all and if the 10m fee was true then all is good at that price for me anyway.

Please explain why it is a mistake ?

Because he stands more chance of getting game time at City right now than he will at a struggling Bundesleaga team. He would probably already have started in one game and been a used sub a couple of times. Plus match time before coming FA Cup and CL games.

Because he stands more chance of getting game time at City right now than he will at a struggling Bundesleaga team. He would probably already have started in one game and been a used sub a couple of times. Plus match time before coming FA Cup and CL games.
You really think he has more chance of getting in the city side than dortmund? Bare in mind we could possibly sign sanchez either in the summer or winter window/

Well I can see I have met my match in this discussion, your real argument ended when you used "probably" sorry mate, have a good rest of xmas :)

For anyone wondering why he hasn't been playing at all for Dortmund, I remember reading somewhere he has picked up an injury and has been out for over the past month. It makes sense, I couldn't understand why he wasn't even on the bench in many of the past games.

Regarding youth leaving, it will happen, Pep is doing a much better job this season than last (obviously it was his first year) and with the stability around the club I imagine next year we will see youth play more and more, excited to see Nmecha, Diaz and Foden more and more.

One thing people should realize is that there are more and more great youth players popping up everywhere (not just City) due to populations growth, but we have the same amount of clubs, every club will find it difficult to hold on to youth. City have to try to their best to give the cream of the crop chances here and there, but many have to leave to play and kick start their careers, there is no room for great prospects at City, you have to be a phenomenal prospect.
I read that he got injured on 11 Dec, so that's a couple of weeks ago and only two matches before the winter break. He's been a sub twice for a total of 16 minutes this season.

I read that he got injured on 11 Dec, so that's a couple of weeks ago and only two matches before the winter break. He's been a sub twice for a total of 16 minutes this season.
Yeah but that doesn't fit his narrative.
You only have to go back a couple of pages of reports of him playing in the reserves and being regularly substituted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.