Jadon Sancho

Only seen the last few minutes so not sure if he played all game or came on as sub but he looked confident.
He had the number 7 shirt.

Edit:

Vs Wolfsburg at home, finished 0-0

Only seen the last few minutes so not sure if he played all game or came on as sub but he looked confident.
He had the number 7 shirt.

He started. Looks vindicated in his decision to leave. Wouldn’t have gotten a league start with us.

He started. Looks vindicated in his decision to leave. Wouldn’t have gotten a league start with us.

And only 4 people had to be injured in order for him to earn that start.

Great move by the lad while Phil Foden has never played a game for us

And only 4 people had to be injured in order for him to earn that start.

Great move by the lad while Phil Foden has never played a game for us

Didn’t realize they had so many injured.

Probably still too early to say if he was right not.

Tbf that might have been the case when he first moved & went ahead of our kids, but since then Foden & Diaz have been involved in City's squad & had some game time, as has Zinchenko.

I doubt Sancho is as certain now, he made the right choice. He probably would have got a game for City & we are better.

Watched him for 25mins in the second half. He had a golden opportunity to score but hit the post. Apart from that he looked brilliant considering he's a 17yo with 20mins of senior football behind him. He'd be perfect here and could rotate with Sterling and Sane and I actually think he would have played more than both Foden and Diaz have done. He's so good on the ball and from what I've seen pretty clever and creative as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.