Players targeted / Leg breaker hack on Sterling and kdb

Got a source for that Chad?

I think he's getting confused and means Dann is out for the season,...

I think there is a major problem with referees and pundits in viewing this sort of challenge. Hard but fair is OK, going for a 50/50 ball for instance, but injuring a fellow pro, or attempting too should be either a straight red or even if given a yellow card should be a retrospective red.

When Jesus was fouled and then twisted his knee/did the splits, the opposition player came through the back of him, but no yellow. Might have been a bit soft and "he was letting him know he was there" but there was no attempt to play the ball and it was a foul, a yellow card here would have stopped some of the other challenges. The challenge Dann made to stop KDB was another ridiculous challenge when Kev was bursting through into their box. The fact that Dann got injured meant the cynical foul was overlooked. The foul by Puncheon should have been a straight red.

The challeges by Kane and Alli were both also studs up/high challenges and should have been straight reds. Then Kane plays in the next game and Dyce never mentions that the Spurs striker shouldn't have been on the pitch. Mind you Lukaku was cleared somehow of kicking out twice recently so it shows how weak the panel can be even in the face of telvised evidence,...surprised Young was penalised, maybe Utd have some easier fixtures coming up..

blueincy

I don't know if it's been said earlier but some of thevtwo-footed tackles from them, McCarthy and Holgate in particular, were disgraceful.
What is it about Merseyside? The only place left where the crowd get to referee the game.
Fuck all like what our players are getting tackled like proper leg breakers not tripping someone up from behind..

It's like the FA have scripted these none threatening tackles in this game to divert the attention gaining on the internet world over the shit being dished out to our players..

Spot the difference....

Are we really pleased about players potentially suffering serious injuries?
Bad form for me particularly in relation to Scott Dann.
Under normal circumstances absolutely not. However, when a professional colleague goes out of his way to damage or cause serious harm to a peer then I kind of think ; tough shit ,what goes around comes around you cheating twat. It has the added bonus of perhaps making others think twice!

I will take a ban from BM if the Mods want it because I am going to declare that in relation to Puncheon this is the best news I have heard for quite some weeks. I hope he has a long and very painful few months, I hope his rehabilitation is slow and very painful. Puncheon looked to cause serious injury to Kev, well fuck you shithouse.

Dan I have slightly more sympathy, I think he was just trying to foul him rather than injure him.

Under normal circumstances absolutely not. However, when a professional colleague goes out of his way to damage or cause serious harm to a peer then I kind of think ; tough shit ,what goes around comes around you cheating twat. It has the added bonus of perhaps making others think twice!

I have seen far worse challenges than Scott Danns numerous times on a football field and I have no doubt you have, including by City players. Something seriously wrong when people are wishing injuries on others.

Are we really pleased about players potentially suffering serious injuries?
Bad form for me particularly in relation to Scott Dann.

uInucEX.gif

This Scott Dann?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.