Players targeted / Leg breaker hack on Sterling and kdb

I have seen far worse challenges than Scott Danns numerous times on a football field and I have no doubt you have, including by City players. Something seriously wrong when people are wishing injuries on others.

In relation to Puncheon he went in at knee/shin height well after the ball had been played by Kev. I am not wishing serious injury on him, he did it himself and now I am just wishing him a long and painful recovery.

Your happy for Ali,Kane,Murphy ,puncheon to attempt to seriously injure our players & you talk about perspective , what perspective is that then ?

Where have Alli, Kane, Murphy even been mentioned?

Do not change the story people are pleased Scott Dann and Jason Puncheon have potentially suffered serious injury. Stop deflecting and yes another example of no perspective as you have brought a whole different story into the equation which is not part of what is being discussed

Last edited:
uInucEX.gif

This Scott Dann?
I had forgotten about that one last season. So yeh tough Dan you dirty shitty player, enjoy your crutches.

I have seen far worse challenges than Scott Danns numerous times on a football field and I have no doubt you have, including by City players. Something seriously wrong when people are wishing injuries on others.
I havnt seen many worse than Alis Kane's or puncheons ....all on City players , all in the space of a few weeks , if all of these morons take a serious injury I will shed not one tear , in fact a pint will be taken in celebration because I will tell you now Delle Ali is going to put a far better man than him out of the game .

Message to franksinatra, I know you are just a wum but please read this, I have pinched it from the media thread where it was posted. It says far more eloquently than I or most Blues can but it is the reason we wish Puncheon to have a long painful recovery ..............

Henry Winter has it spot on re. Puncheon's "tackle" on Kev;

"“The image of Kevin De Bruyne being felled by a cynical, merciless flying scissor kick from Jason Puncheon should be seared on to the authorities’ conscience. The best player in the Premier League crumpled under the impact, falling to earth, and needed placing gently on a stretcher before being carried away. It was a sad image that taints the English game. De Bruyne has graced this season with so much sumptuous football, contributing nine assists and six goals in the league, and demonstrating what can be done with dedication, diet, constant practice and total commitment on the field. De Bruyne is a magnificent role model and English football will be the poorer for his absence, however short.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.