Aguero reportedly unhappy with Guardiola

Exactly!

He is ROTATING the two centre forwards, so neither of them gets a fatigue injury and the defence sees a different threat. Pep has a habit of taking out a player with two goals to his name, so I’m glad he left Sergio on today to try to get his hat trick, and subbed off Delph to give Danilo another run out...AND GOAL!?! Never a dull moment at City these days! :-)

I expect that was more about giving Delph a rest. He will be run ragged the next two weeks. Aguero will get his rest.

You could see he wanted to leave today, he really doesn’t like Pep or anything he says. Must have been dreaming yesterday when I saw Sergio back in defence breaking up attacks, and the next minute at the other end scoring. For a player who doesn’t like Pep he was certainly playing Peps way yesterday. Pep forgot to mention when he does leave (:()their will be a statue of him outside the stadium!

I read the full remarks he made in the paper today and in context the position hasn't changed since the summer,he wants to stay but as with all the players pep gets to decide for them

I read the full story in the evening news, same story as last year and the year before.

Sergio is happy here and does not want to go anywhere, he still wants to see out his contract here but as he always says “he will see what the situation is in the summer” he is just being honest he wants to stay but if the club don’t want him he will go. Which is pretty much the same with any player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.